10 years of Forum Contest - ending

+

Keth

Ex-moderator
10 years of Forum Contest - ending

Everything must come to an end sometime. Today marks the last day of our 10 year forum anniversary.

Thanks to everyone who sent their entries in our competitions - we’ve received a lot of submissions for each one of them. Right now we are facing a tough challenge - to pick the best ones. In the next few days we will announce the winners along with the prizes. Make sure to check the anniversary room often as this is where we will post the results.

Thanks for being and celebrating with us!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Really excited to see just what kind of stuff people came up with. Good luck to everyone who contributed!

Thanks for being and celebrating with us!

And Thank You for setting such an exquisite bunch of tasks, really top notch stuff ! Challenging ! Most communities these days wouldn't even dare set something as challenging, at least thats my feeling, but then that feeling also says most communities are racing for the bottom. Personally I like it here up these Polish highlands. ;)

I hope everyone had a go at something because I had a go at all of them and personally enjoyed every second spent on the attempts, no matter the end result. Wish I had more time.... ultimately shellshock popped too many gaskets and bashed my free time over the head ;)

I thought you're pulling the plug on the forums. You almost gave me a heart attack Keth!
I thought the same when I first saw it . Could have edited the title but then I thought nah with a little chuckle . I can hardly wait to see some of the entries people came up with . Come on guys let's see 'em !

Ah yes, forgot to mention. Good luck everyone!

Didn't participate myself, but I can't wait to see the winning entries. :)

Good luck everyone and thank you CDPR for allowing us to participate in such awesome competitions. I had a lot of fun with my entries and I hope everyone else did as well!

i can't believe i missed 10th anniversary :( you just can't leave the net for 2 weeks mate everything has changed now. anyways to other gloruious 10 years! :cheers:

I did all I could in cooking contest... and kitchen didn't burn!

Now that someone else has said it, I admit I have had the same thought, and I agree (I didn't want to be so churlish*).
While releasing the tasks over time does seem the obvious natural course & I feel no criticism can be levelled for applying that strategy, poetry for example, takes time for review & reflection ! Och, but there is also something to be said for imminent deadlines !

*what a great word eh ;)

I have to agree, I ended up pulling an all nighter and resulted in the best worst comic of all time. The quality downgrouded over each page so beautifully that it was pretty hilarious by the end-- but I don't think it made much sense since the drawings got so raw and I think the punchline dried up as a result. *shake fist*

Next time I won't spend so long coming up with witty puns. :|

Also, I wasn't certain which timezone was being referred to in the rules? I assumed the Polish timezone, but it could have been anywhere, really. Maybe I could have spent those extra hours making those last few pages legible!

OH WELL, thanks for the contest! It was lots of fun and made me come out of my fan art box a bit ahah~

Top Bottom