Achievements

+

Attachments

• I+met+someone+who+made+their+hair+look+exactly+like+_7a20ee6beaba2c24e48fe4152b6f2c88.jpg
    I+met+someone+who+made+their+hair+look+exactly+like+_7a20ee6beaba2c24e48fe4152b6f2c88.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 35
Only spoilers you'll see there are names of difficulties.

Apparently there won't be any medium, hard but instead "blood and broken bones" and "death march".

Apparently there won't be any medium, hard but instead "blood and broken bones" and "death march".

I find better than call easy. medium and hard. It's more imersive and less "you are a sissy playing on easy" thing

Yes the secret achievements are "secret" and can be revealed only by clicking on them.. so there is no risk ;)

OH FUCK NO!! I shouldn't have spoiled myself. Well then if I'm spoiled I shall spoil the end for all of you muwhahahahaha.........

Geralt becomes a full wizard at the end and is accepted for Hogwarts after he destroys the one ring while cirri blows up the death star. It's also revealed that Geralt isn't the father of Cirri but in fact her........UNCLE!!!. Also Dandelion realizes he has to take his own path and it's revealed at the end that it's the end of the Witcher but the beginning of the Bard(coming July 2017 preorder now and get exclusive bard facial hair DLC)

Ha ha ha now you all know the end ;)

Hmmm, okay. Definitely don't click on the last 2 secret ones from the first batch. The first batch in general is spoiler-y, but the last two are really the ones to watch out for the most. Under no circumstances should you click on the second achievement from the second batch of secret ones - seriously. Just don't. The first one from that batch is okay at this point, third one's a maybe, fourth one... hmm, probably shouldn't click on that one either. The last secret achievement from the final batch is also spoilery. The rest secret achievements seem generally okay, though. And the ones that aren't marked as secret are obviously fine, too.

Last edited:
Time to stop reading any comments on witcher articles and youtube videos I guess. I'm sure some moron will spoil the story.

Guys, made some screenshots and made a news with only the non spoilers achivements.

If you want to look: http://www.gamevicio.com/i/noticias...quistas-de-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/index.html
Just be careful with the comentaries. Brazilians are trolls by nature hahahaha

---------- Updated at 07:54 PM ----------

Time to stop reading any comments on witcher articles and youtube videos I guess. I'm sure some moron will spoil the story.

You mean the part were Geralt turns out to be the inquisitor and starts a inquisition to close the breach? Oh, wait...that's another game...

I laughed when I read that you can ignite Dragon Dream's gas by using already burning enemy. I'm going to try that for sure.

Top Bottom