An item you can easily miss in the beginning of the game (very early game spoilers)

+
An item you can easily miss in the beginning of the game (very early game spoilers)

At the beginning of "Lilac and Gooseberries", after killing the ghouls, be sure to loot the Crystal Skull from the ground

Like 99% of the video lets plays I've seen miss that item, and I dont blame them since the game tells you to follow vesemir so you intuitively hop on the horse and follow, but it pays to have a quick look around first to pick up this item

Not sure exactly what it does yet, but am sure its important :)

It's not there!
I did not pick it up earlier, but it is not present.

I loaded a save right after the intro and it is present there, but in a save later when I havn't even left White Orchard it is already missing. So it dissapeared somewhere in between. :/

You can go back and get it until you fight the griffin.

You can pick it up until you fight the griffin. Man that sucks now since i am way beyond that. Damn... :(

Last edited:
Funny, I just spammed the Loot-Key and picked it up without knowing. Found it in my inventory later on and though I had it from the start, because Geralt picked it up in the Cinematic.

You just give it back to Yen after the last quest you done with her for extra exp, nothing more to it. I think the quest is called "The Last Wish"

when I found the rose I wondered if there would be scenario where the rose is not withered . .... tried that though with a savegame that saved triss and all ... nothing changes.... =( ... rose still withered.... the conversation about the rose was nothing special if I remember correctly ... geralt was like : you kept the rose .. triss was like : yeah you know ,just something to remember ...... havent heard the one about the cristal yet ... but I picked it up on my latest playthrough.... =)

Top Bottom