Any hints about hooded armors?

+

Didn't see any of them in the gameplay videos. Loved them in TW2, I'd love to wear them in TW3: Wild Hunt

Will we have a chance to get at least one or two models? Do they exist at all in the game?

I heard that there aren't any, but not by like an "official source" as in a developer. I think a German reviewer claimed that there weren't any, but I don't know if he has found like tons of armors and none had hoods, so he concluded that there aren't any at all.

• The Green one does not make you an Elf.
  • A Coif does not make you Elvis.
  • Remove the Hood when going to the bank
  • Put your helmet on first
  • Put your helmet on last
  • The Codpiece is all about showing off the size of your junk.

Master these basics and maybe get one of those nifty lower face mask things, the ones that still display your blazing eyes and heroic cheekbones, you impeccably dressed fashion curious Witcher.

I hated them in TW2 :)

Always wanted an option to put the hood down.

Same... I absolutely hated them in TW2. I'd avoid using a superior armor just because it had a hood. I am not usually vain in any way but somehow those armors just really rubbed me the wrong way.

There were the best good looking armors in the game, specially the last one the kingslayer outfit, i wish the hood armors wil return in the witcher 3, so developers when u read this, make them back please!!!!

They also made gerald feel more like a witcher.
Maybe there is a small change i can keep the kingslayer outfit for awhile in the witcher 3 with the save import from the witcher 2 fingers crossed xD

Last edited:
You got hair styles why use hoods it isnt AC game.

Some people like that mysterious look, I'm sure you like things that others don't like.

Anyway, I'd like to see them as well. I have a strong feeling they will be in the game though, based on some old concept art and it featuring in a previous witcher title. The only reliable sources are the developers, so I wouldn't completely rule them out because a german magazine or whatever said so. Let's just wait and see when the game releases.

Hoods don't make sense in combat.

Geralt even takes it off before doing anything in Killing Monsters.

Top Bottom