Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
Something tells me this expansion will be about beautiful yet evil women : )))

About Anna Henrietta romance, absolutely yes but my Geralt is saying no and staying faithful to Triss! : )

It would be great if there were some bad consequences if you romance/allow yourself to be seduced by a villain/semi-villain!

I Hope it won't rain much in Toussaint.
I hated the constant rain in Hearts of Stone story regions. Meditation worked sometimes to stop the constant downpour.

I had this opening for Touissant in mind where when you arrive there, it's night and it;s raining and Geralt goes to sleep and the next day, he wakes up, walks out to the balcony and it's soo beautiful everywhere and he goes and starts exploring!

Your opinion brothers witcher's, who are with him would do such a thing? I doubt that Bruxa capable of such ...

Any guesses on the regions that will act as gate to Toussaint ?

- Nilfgard camp in velen
- Ship at a port of Novigrad
- Ship at a port in skellige
- A Portal in Devils pit
- Someone kidnaps Geralt and smuggles him to Toussaint.

I think Anna will not be a romance option as long as Dandelion is in B&W. Also no Fringilla in any screens :(

Question to REDs: Do we have any romance options in B&W ?

Last edited:
You have no idea how much I wish Dandelion won't be there!

The lack of Fringilla worries me too but I am not losing hope.

The gateway to Touissant might be following:

I think you get there via cutscene and then you can travel back and forth using the travel points.

Now the transportation, I think it could be some sort of "royal" carriage or a teleport. I don't think ship is really an option since Touissant is inland inst it?

Alp is still left.
Bruxa or alp i bet on it.

Btw, the leaked pic a while ago was a alp, right?
It was cut into pieces ... The impression that he was trapped with blades that sawed it into pieces. Perhaps he was attacked Alp or Bruxa, he was frightened and ran and then fell into the trap.
Now the transportation, I think it could be some sort of "royal" carriage or a teleport. I don't think ship is really an option since Touissant is inland inst it?
We fly to Tussent (Toussaint) riding on Saskia...

Last edited:
Any guesses on the regions that will act as gate to Toussaint ?

- Nilfgard camp in velen
- Ship at a port of Novigrad
- Ship at a port in skellige
- A Portal in Devils pit
- Someone kidnaps Geralt and smuggles him to Toussaint.
Nilfgaardian smugglers, camping at Devil's Pit in Velen, will kidnap Geralt in Skellige, and ship him to a portal in Novigrad, which will port him to Toussaint.

You have no idea how much I wish Dandelion won't be there!

The lack of Fringilla worries me too but I am not losing hope.

The gateway to Touissant might be following:

I think you get there via cutscene and then you can travel back and forth using the travel points.

A Contract notice - to Devils Pit then with a portal - to toussaint.
Hope REDs won't disappoint us in the Romance department of Blood and Wine.

‘Ooops,’ the girl with the grey hair said quite clearly. ‘Ire lokke, ire tedd! Squaess’me.’
Von Schwelborn also crossed himself, and with a trembling hand drew his sword from itsscabbard strapped to his saddle.
‘Holy Mary, Mother of God!’ he cried.‘Stand with me!’

Last edited:
Top Bottom