Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
Vampires have that inviting charm don't they ?
yeaaaaa
not sure if we will have that option
but im pretty sure if that hot chick is a vampire that want to do something bad...
a bit nude and im gonna help that bitch do whatever she want
LOLLLL

im so excited!@#!@#@!#!#!#

thank you dear devs for this amazing game!!

oh my...
this surpasses my expectations of "screenshot" new armors, those npc's, those landscapes, this is too much, absolutely fantastic
(geralt in wonderland? :p )

is that an arena? (geralt with four ladies image)

I'd bet it is, and they're meeting Geralt after a fight. The box art also seem to contain an arena image.

One word. Beautifooooo! Anna Henrietta is perfect. That's how I've always imagined her. The blonde in the right seems pretty interested in Geralt. Mmmm...;D

For forum members ONLY we have one more screenshot! Hope you like it!

This one is even better!

About Anna Henrietta romance, absolutely yes but my Geralt is saying no and staying faithful to Triss! : )
You can always make a savegame before doing sexytime with Anna, do it with her, then load a previous save, and continue like nothing ever happened, living an honest witcher's life :D.

That's great. I wonder which direction it has taken? This part of the world does feel different, so must the music, to some extent.

You can see it clearly on pic 2 and 3.

Hopefully there will be a STLM for this expasion. Btw, CDPR said they've made a new lightning system for toussaint, didn't they? I can't see any difference between the main game and this expansion judging by these ss.

I just can't wait to play it! Really, looking on the screens is a beatiful moment of noatalgia. New armor and centipedes remind me W1 which I adore...A big thanks that you have СDPR.

Top Bottom