[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

+
[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

In Blood and Wine under options then post processing sharpening does not have an effect anymore i tried low or high no change anymore in sharpening, in the main-game it does apply u can see the effect clearly, but in blood and wine all textures are kinda dull without the sharpening :(

---------- Updated at 06:42 PM ----------

This thread needs to be alive we need a hotfix or patch for this.

Last edited:
The sharpening filter is broken in Toussaint, it still works in the other regions. As a workaround you can use SweetFX's sharpening filter.

I just had a email from the technical support and they said they know the issue and are working for a fix guys, time will tell :)

Does the slider work for you? I see no effect of it in B&W.

No idea; I haven't played it yet. Just seems like an odd thing to disable if performance is an issue. Perhaps it's a conflict with some new shader technique or something.

---------- Updated at 08:29 PM ----------

I just had a email from the technical support and they said they know the issue and are working for a fix guys, time will tell :)

Well, then. Woot!

Not that important seeing as they already know about the issue, but confirming the bug nonetheless. Works everywhere else outside of Toussaint. I don't actually mind it too much however, nonsharpened fits quite well with Toussaint's visual theme.

Not that important seeing as they already know about the issue, but confirming the bug nonetheless. Works everywhere else outside of Toussaint. I don't actually mind it too much however, nonsharpened fits quite well with Toussaint's visual theme.

Its just a bit to low for my taste, a little bit more sharp could not hurt :)

As always delete your old gpu settings in your the witcher folder and then use either the preset or adjust to your heart's content.

Time for a update the bug still exist even afterr the new patch, time to use sweet fx i gues.
Is there any other way i can get the sharpness back like in how it is in the main game ?

Last edited:
Any news from the developers when they will fix the sharpening bug ?
I wanted to replay the dlc again, but only ofcourse if they fix the post processing bug.

Would be nice if CD Projekt RED can response to it on the forums.

Last edited:
Absolutely, this bug is really annoying for everyone preferring sharper textures. I am honestly surprised at how it completely slipped past CD Projekt RED's latest patching efforts! :ermm:

And still nothing from the developers yet :(
@ SigilFey or any other moderator here is there any other way to fix this graphics problem in blood or wine ?

In the main game postprocessing sharpening is working fine, in blood and wine its broken or defect.

Last edited:
I am surprised this has not been fixed yet. High sharpening looks brilliant on my screen so I want it for Toussaint aswell. :(

Top Bottom