CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

+
Huh, so that's the bovine defense force initiative. Well I'll never find out for myself since I don't go around killing cattle.

Incidentally, now I also know why some players can walk around with 50.000 in their pockets.

just remove the loot table for those 2 cows instead of having a big thing come running in to, in turn have itself used as an exploit-ish

I reported this the day of the patch, told the devs to have an unkillable bird grab the player and fly up and then drop him amongst the dead cows.

Next patch, they send a fiend after you if you kill the chort. Then people will demand a fix for the fiend farming. Then they send a griffin after you if you kill the fiend after you kill the chort. Then people demand a fix for the griffin farming and this continues for the next two years. CDPR can't keep up with the growing farming problem in W3. Stocks are falling, riots are everywhere in Poland. They puts evermore manpower to fix the problem. In the end they have to split the company. One focusing on the farming exploit, and one on making their next games.
Poor CDPR :(

No really. It's a SP game. You harm no-one but yourself if you use exploits, so IMO this 'fix' is just fine - it's hilarious.

Make the beast unkillable. Problem solved.

If they actually wanted people to stop farming they would have just changed the cow's loot tables to make them not drop anything. It's obvious they don't really care about stopping people nor should they. They are just having a bit of fun.

Its fools like that guy who exploit fixes, find loopholes and then show up in the official forums to complain that the game is too easy... seriously.. get a grip and just play the game the way its intended.

I got one that's a lot faster.

Contract: The Phantom of Eldberg (The Skellige Isles)
Found in: Arinbjorn Notice Board

Go to the fast travel near the Lighthouse after meeting the clan member at the Pub. Walk a little south to find 2 wraiths. Killing them and staying in that area will ensure they respawn infinitely. Meditating for over an hour. This will bring you back to the game after 1 hour with the 2 Wraiths respawned right next to you. Kill and mediate again. I mediate for 4 hours just in case they need more time but they've respawned on the hour every time. Completing the next step or finishing the contract will stop them from respawning.

They drop Infused Dust, Essence of Wraith and Mutagens. The Infused Dust sells for a lot of money.

Last edited:
You want to exploit Crowns that bad ?
Use Cheat Engine 6.4, go to nearest Merchant, Type you crowns number on Cheat Engine, search it, go to game, buy or sell anything. Type the new crowns number. And then voala ... you have the number and edit as you want. It's so simple than exploit to killing cows and selling it's skin. Even when the Bovine update, you still try so hard doing that. Just damn use Cheat Engine if you so despair to have millions of crowns.

You want to exploit Crowns that bad ?
Use Cheat Engine 6.4, go to nearest Merchant, Type you crowns number on Cheat Engine, search it, go to game, buy or sell anything. Type the new crowns number. And then voala ... you have the number and edit as you want. It's so simple than exploit to killing cows and selling it's skin. Even when the Bovine update, you still try so hard doing that. Just damn use Cheat Engine if you so despair to have millions of crowns.

There's a difference between Cheat Engine and farming monsters. Farming monsters isn't an exploit or a cheat. Hell I'm a damn Witcher... that's what Witchers do! They kill monsters for money. It's not cheating it's roll playing :3

Sorry dude..but don't you guys have more important things to worry about than fixing a little bitty exploit that probably next to no one uses? Also, would you answer me this question..Is there any chance that CDPR will reduce the number of lootable containers in a future patch?
like what? this game is one of the least buggy RPG releases every

haha.... i am not at this point i guess because i havent seen that huge- arse bull-cow thingy but its kiinda funny looking. I am not sure if i would call this an explot, cheat, whatever and whatever BUT i mean he is trying to protect that lil' village!! He is doing a great job and his damn arms have GOT to be tired.

So is this exploit for crowns?

Because crowns are like one of the easiest things to come by in this game. I'm sitting on 150k with nothing to spend it on.

If people want to cheat themselves in a single player game, I say let them. If CDPR want to have a little fun patching these exploits in their game, go for it!

Wheres this exploit? I like finding exploits and playing around with them! please message me all the exploits you guys have found so far! And actual REAL easter eggs not these stupid ones

Top Bottom