Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
If she answer it is Loc Eskalott I will throw a lot of REDpoints at her! :cool:

I'll throw REDpoints at her even if she replies it's Lago del Garda...

...oh by the way - do you girls and guys have any idea what I could put on the back of the cards ?
I'm kinda torn here. The obvious choice would be a wolf, but I don't like obvious. I like creative.

In other news playing with a deck only consisting of Ciri cards is disturbingly ....fun.

...oh by the way - do you girls and guys have any idea what I could put on the back of the cards ?
I'm kinda torn here. The obvious choice would be a wolf, but I don't like obvious. I like creative.

In other news playing with a deck only consisting of Ciri cards is disturbingly ....fun.

Hmm how about a part of Kaer Mohren? Or Tor Zirael? Would help if we knew a little bit more details about the game. I promise we won't tell anyone!

OH! How about drawing the Statues of Cregennan of Lod on the one side, and Lara Dorren on the other? It's somewhat where it all started. :D

Maybe two swords (Geralt's and Ciri's) and an orb of purple light on the background?

Or a lute and a parchment titled "50 years of Poetry". :D

How about a cup of coffee? That will be a fun reference. :p

Last edited:

Lago del Garda... good one Zorn, my italian sense is tickling now :p
I don't know, but now all the stuff related to Ciri or cirious questions is considered disturbing from other users, so you may say that playing with a deck only consisting of Ciri cards is cirious...
[SUB]This may seems a rant, but I swear it's not! Really![/SUB]

Or Tor Zirael?
It's Tor Zireael, you disappoint me, sir StaGiors :wat:

OH! How about drawing the Statues of Cregennan of Lod on the one side, and Lara Dorren on the other? It's somewhat where it all started. :D
....but hey this I like! You are forgiven.

I vote for the tower.

I... I want one...

"Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock."

...all we need to do is build miniature volcanos, for home use.

We can produce mountains of obsidian stars and sell them for unreasonable prices to tourists.
Then we split the money and everyone can buy a cloned version of their favorite Witcher character.

Miniature volcanos, I tell you. It's a gap in the world market !

"Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock."

...all we need to do is build miniature volcanos, for home use.

We can produce mountains of obsidian stars and sell them for unreasonable prices to tourists.
Then we split the money and everyone can buy a cloned version of their favorite Witcher character.

Miniature volcanos, I tell you. It's a gap in the world market !
Yay I agree, also there's a volcano called Etna in Sicily, we can do it, deal? :cool:

That's... that's... Kelpie !

I don't know where to start, Tatiana.... it's... magnificent.

How did you pull off the lighting so well ?
Kelpie's fur shimmers exactly like a real horse would and Ciri's hair looks so stunningly realistic.

And I love the fact that you managed to create a very lore friendly version of her scar.
It's easy to notice because you use the colors skillfully, to bring the observers eye to her, brilliant !

My big respect for working your artist magic on this one~

Leaning on Kelpie like that suggests friendship, but also the need for feeling sheltered.
Now I'm left to wonder what Ciri is thinking in this moment, staring like this, lost in thought...

That's... that's... Kelpie !

I don't know where to start, Tatiana.... it's... magnificent.

How did you pull off the lighting so well ?
Kelpie's fur shimmers exactly like a real horse would and Ciri's hair looks so stunningly realistic.

And I love the fact that you managed to create a very lore friendly version of her scar.
It's easy to notice because you use the colors skillfully, to bring the observers eye to her, brilliant !

My big respect for working your artist magic on this one~

Leaning on Kelpie like that suggests friendship, but also the need for feeling sheltered.
Now I'm left to wonder what Ciri is thinking in this moment, staring like this, lost in thought...

Thanks a lot !! :)
Just practise and observation :D I use the different photos of horses to assess the light, and then to draw.

I really have no words.. is..is..magnificent! Especially i love the choice of colors..wow..it's amazing *_*

Thanks a lot !! :)
Just practise and observation :D I use the different photos of horses to assess the light, and then to draw.

Observation. I finally understand, Tatiana.

All this time I used my eyes but I didn't see~
I shall observe horses day and night until I have mastered the way of the pencil !

*runs off toward the local pony farm*

Hah :D Yep, I grew up with horses, they're in my soul ;)

I was about to ask you about that, Tatiana.
Because I didn't grow up with horses per se, but my cousin did - so I rode a few times.

The level of detail on the horse in that drawing kind of told me that you had some sort of relationship with horses,
especially because you portrayed Kelpie very gentle and you fleshed out the eyes and the muzzle (nose).

Did you have a horse of your own ? If yes, what did you call it ?

Top Bottom