Cyberpunk 2077 reference in Witcher 3? I think so

+
Hmm.... I knew it was a reference to sci-fi. It never occured to me that it might be a reference to Cyberpunk specificially, but it makes sense.

Ciri = character in Cyberpunk confirmed!!!! :p

To all those who even think that there is a possibility that Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises can be tied together. NO THEY WONT it's like Warner Bros asking J.K Rowling for permision to use Potter in next Batman movie. This lore and characters does not belong do CDPR and as I read some interviews with Sapkowski he is kind of man that will never allow this kind of things to happen. End of this retarded speculations

To all those who even think that there is a possibility that Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises can be tied together. NO THEY WONT it's like Warner Bros asking J.K Rowling for permision to use Potter in next Batman movie. This lore and characters does not belong do CDPR and as I read some interviews with Sapkowski he is kind of man that will never allow this kind of things to happen. End of this retarded speculations

Don't like it? Don't read it! Simple as that!

It might be a reference, but at others have stated I would be totally/utterly surprised if there is a tie in. That just wouldn't happen...for good reason...

I think we will see Witcher easter eggs in Cyberpunk, but there will be no tie ins or a Ciri appearance.
I really do not think a tie in between Witcher and Cyberpunk is necessary or even a good course of action for either of the series.

they'll definitely reference a ciri appearance, probably verbally or in some kind of *flash* moment see her kind of thing, but that would definitely be it. it's just an easter egg and lol at the dude getting worked up about it. the narratives wouldn't be related at all.

I'm almost sure in cyberpunk that there will be a cutscene where ciri might appear even if it's on the background

Top Bottom