Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

+
DemoKnight said:
Ah good to know :) not that i don't mind them protecting there work its just TAGS is a bit invasive
from my experience TAGES is less invasive, they've got some SYS files and no service running in the backgroundcompare that to SecuROM: Sacred2 Demo/Drakensang german Demo do not run on my system 'cause of some SecuROM service error, read that again they've put SecuROM protection in the DEMO, like BioShock too

it runs without a disk now, but the load times are slow as ever and triss still looks the same. i'm not seeing any difference. did something go wrong? and that side adventure the price of neutrality, they still don't speak in it.

If you downloaded The Price of Neutrality before, you'll still have the old, non-voiced version of it. Take out the file and then download the new Price of Neutrality.

One thing I noticed is my Dell XPS has color L.E.D.s in the front tower, and whenever I start fighting, The color goes red... sweet! Also, the game saves from the previous version work in the new version.

Supposedly ALL or nearly all, but others are complaining that there's no diff. I can't tell you since I STILL can't find a copy of EE anywhere! I don't use credit cards, so I can't purchase it online either. Believe me, I've tried everywhere!

When you open the Witcher launcher, there is an option to check for updates. Click it and you'll go to a web page that will tell you what Witcher version you're running. If it isn't 1.4.xx then you don't have the EE installed. :peace:

IT IS 1.4... ETC!!!huh, and i waited all this time basically for something that does nothing more than let me play without the disk? :dead:

METREONFUTURE said:
IT IS 1.4... ETC!!!huh, and i waited all this time basically for something that does nothing more than let me play without the disk? :dead:
There's a lot of new dialogue, there's more variability in the colors of monsters and the clothing of people, and the inventory has been substantially improved.

METREONFUTURE said:
There are lots of new things like, new models, new colors for models, new dialogue, and leaner quests. You have to move further into the story for you to notice them. Although at first load you will already notice the difference. Basically its now a new experience.

Hi,I just downloaded the enhanced version and I keep hearing about an uncensored verson (not sure what that entails). Anyway, just wondering if I have the uncensored version with the enhanced edition or if there's a patch out there somewhere that I can download.

if at any point you see a nipple or a buttcheek (hubby says crack), you have the uncensored version. If those are always obscured in some way, it's censored.those are really the only differences :peace:

You know, I really should have taken into account the fact that the VERY first thing the modding community would come up with would be a way to uncensor the game BEFORE I spent the money on the import version.Oh well ;D

My original copy of The Witcher has disappeared (I suspect it was stolen) and I am not sure what to do next.I could buy the original game again, for £17.99, and then download the enhanced edition.I could by the enhanced edition for £24.99.Is the extra box contents worth the price difference?

Top Bottom