Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

+
I did all that is needed

it keep asking to do 1 daily quest i did it 2 times Win 3 matches as monster and i got the reward from both daily and challenge

but now it ask to do 1 daily quest???

I thought challenge going to let me play all the factions im confused about it now

b4 thought i need to finish 1 daily quest With skillege but it doesn't matter as long as u do a daily quest
Post automatically merged:

https://streamable.com/clj2dc

Last edited:
I play SK. I completed one quest and still at 0 point.

In my last 3 games I played at least 2 alchemy cards. Only one per game added to the quest.

Users have made requests like these in the past and it was never possible to switch, unfortunately.
Disappointing, but I guess not altogether unexpected. Thanks.

You'd think with the frequency of these faction challenges that there'd be a built-in ability to specifically jump ship.

Bottom line........ challenge is broken

i did what needed want to choose another faction but no chance

Also the bonus is gone it was 25 %
How not sure there is do 1-2 get 10% the 3-4 25% then 5-6 75% Very confusing

it should be 1-2 25% 3-4 50% 5-6 75%

Last edited:
I did all that is needed

it keep asking to do 1 daily quest i did it 2 times Win 3 matches as monster and i got the reward from both daily and challenge

I thought challenge going to let me play all the factions im confused about it now

b4 thought i need to finish 1 daily quest With skillege but it doesn't matter as long as u do a daily quest

https://streamable.com/clj2dc
I got the same problem.

Never been the case, and it's not possible to support more than one faction. That's why it asks if you're sure you want to choose faction X.

I got the same problem.
The sixth quest can be done multiple times, that isn't a bug.

Also the bonus is gone it was 25 %
That was the Gwentsday bonus, nothing to do with the challenge. It's active every Wednesday.

The challenge isn't broken, it's working as it's intended to work -- when it comes to these three things.

Never been the case, and it's not possible to support more than one faction. That's why it asks if you're sure you want to choose faction X.

That was the Gwentsday bonus, nothing to do with the challenge. It's active every Wednesday.

The challenge isn't broken, it's working as it's intended to work -- when it comes to these three things.

Oh, all good then. Just wondered because the score remained zero.

Hello.

How do I get points for the faction I chose?

I've completed the last mission a couple of times and still have nothing to show for it.

What am I missing?
20200514_024441.jpg

Nothing is missing. For the rest of the challenge time, you will get and extra RP when completing a daily quest.

Thanks for replying.

I get the what you are saying.

But how come I haven't got any points for the faction?

Hi!
I have question regarding the Loyalist contract. Does it count if i complete quests with NR faction, but not using uprising leader perk, or it has to be NR+Uprising perk, in order to get the point?

Hi!
I have question regarding the Loyalist contract. Does it count if i complete quests with NR faction, but not using uprising leader perk, or it has to be NR+Uprising perk, in order to get the point?

For completion purposes, unless a specific ability is mentioned, i.e. Uprising, you can complete the quests with any faction.

nehu

Forum regular
is there any special rule this season for faction challenge?

my daily quest didnt count in, why?

i didnt get reward point, why?

at least twice, why?

1589483290339.png

Last edited:

Hmm ok i’ll keep doing the challenge quests Do 1 daily quest
But daily is broken for sure check this out

yesterday i had one quest i did it new day come no new quests Also the timer is broken hahahahahah see this

C268C249-A131-4C5D-B0E4-E1D72B6D6E6C.jpeg

Check the timer ;)

is there any special rule this season for faction challenge?

my daily quest didnt count in, why?

i didnt get reward point, why?

at least twice, why?

View attachment 11041091

Check your daily quests timer its broken like mine Pfffff not sure why

nehu

Forum regular
Check your daily quests timer its broken like mine Pfffff not sure why

i dont see anything bad about timer, can u give me some clue?

but faction challenge + daily quests is completely broken, my bro made allready 3 daily quests without proper outcome, me just twice, but it makes 5 of 5 lost rewards together

i dont see anything bad about timer, can u give me some clue?

but faction challenge + daily quests is completely broken, my bro made allready 3 daily quests without proper outcome, me just twice, but it makes 5 of 5 lost rewards together
Usually we get 3 quest And a choice to refresh quests you dont want For few times if u exceed the chances u wait for a new day
after that it refresh after a new day or 24 hours from the time you finished the quest Or not finished it i think

yours and mine daily quest timer shows a new quest will be available after 50 hours 😂😂😂

I thought it was a bug too.....

It is a doubt thousands of people are having now.
You devs should let a remark (just like in Journey) explaining briefly how it works.

@RyanSchou
Im bored soooo much and sick of doing 1 daily quest after an other over and over and nothing change
What is it u want ppl to do
hate the game ? leave it ?
or what is it?

im not in a million year gonna pay anything on this game i used to like it b4

how about a challenge like

when we play we get only one card that have no effect and the rest is boost spells and the opponents get one regular card and the rest is damage spells etc 😂😂😂😂

Either u make challenges like the rest of human race

A challenging ones or keep it Normal mode and seasonal

I thought it was a bug too.....

It is a doubt thousands of people are having now.
You devs should let a remark (just like in Journey) explaining briefly how it works.

@RyanSchou
Its like a random maze u dont know what is needed and when u know not sure when its gonna be over

do 1 daily quest and When u do it
U get one daily not 3 like before
The timer is broken mine showing im gonna get

New quest after exactly 19 hour 58 min

second was 26 hour now increased
To 43 hour

third was 50 hour now its after 67 hour
They are 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
Top Bottom