FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
+ Quest that bringing back EPIC Raven's Armor and Aerondight from the first Witcher game
+ Quest from some of the short stories on novel saga or comic books (especially The Last Wish (short story) and The Bounds of Reason)
+ Quest from cancelled add on "The Witcher: Outcast" about Geralt early life in Skellige Island". That seems pretty interesting
+ Quest when player play as Vesemir about his survival in "The Massacre of Kaer Morhen"
+ Ciri special mission with her Unicorn as companion in Arthurian universe or another Realm
+ Special armor and swords when Geralt become part of "The Wild Hunt"
+ New EPIC weapons DLC:
- The Silver Chain + quest about short story "The Witcher" about geralt mission to save Princess Adda that start this epic saga
- The Silver Svärdstav, a special polearm that combined of a sword and staff that enhanced magic signs and more of weapon reach
- The Repeater Crossbow, a special crossbow that could shoot bolt repeatedly. Found in another witcher school across a far eastern region (another realm)
- The Silver Gloves, killing monsters with some punches because why not?
+ Arena Mode DLC that have more customization of opponents, weaponry, battle places, and maybe AI partners?
+ Mini games DLC:
- Boat races
- Arm wrestling is back
- A new game that involves magic signs
- Axe throwing game
+ The Genie's lamp DLC, summon a genie that player could buy and sell new items, books, and recipes
+ Photo editor DLC

I'd enjoy a sailing "simulation", with a requirement to wait for appropriate weather conditions, or to beat upwind, either by wearing or tacking.
The current implementation looks rather "toy-ish". It will work for what it is needed for as-is, but could be fun in it's own right with a more strategic thinking approach needed, by a fuller consideration of wind and lift/drag from the sail.

Storage, and the ability to craft from storage (so that you can store materials in a chest/bank and they appear in the crafting menu). I know, this lacks realism, but if there is storage, i tend to store crafting materials (not potion ingredients, since they didn't have any weight in w2) in there, and i find it simply annoying to check the diagram and then (have to) write down the materials on a paper in front of me, run to the next inn and take all the stuff, run back to the smith and get my gear crafted. I absolutely don't like it when i find an awesome crafting formula and know i might have the materials stored somewhere, but the smith is right in front of me, while the next storage is miles away.

To be honest, apart from "extremely rare" crafting ingredients... I'd rather have the option to just pay a bit more and wait a bit longer to avoid collecting "100 iron ore" and "20 hardened cloth", so that a man who spends his whole day trading in Steel and Quilted armour can make me a particular cut and design.

If I want one made from Endgrega hides... sure I'll fetch as many as he needs for that monstrosity, but regular kit is not something I enjoy gathering for... it isn't how the real world works..

I go to the cobbler and order shoes ~ he selects a piece of hide, a suitable last and makes the shoe, adjusts the fit if needed, finishes the detailing then sells it to me. I wait a few days to a week while he does it. I'm not butchering cows and tanning the hides before returning to him and then "instantly" having my new shoes.

I really just want a quest to get these two :). Make it late in the game. Let the Witcher fulfill his final destiny with the sword and armor that kind of started it all. The Lady of the Lake couldn't have just meant killing the Grand Master.

Ach! It's good to see more support for the Lady's Gift!

I really just want a quest to get these two :). Make it late in the game. Let the Witcher fulfill his final destiny with the sword and armor that kind of started it all. The Lady of the Lake couldn't have just meant killing the Grand Master.
Welcome to the club!

More the merrier :D

Maybe the devs will hear our cries...

CDPR can you inform us how the free DLC will be made available to us now. What will we get when the game releases?

I know what is in de DLC ! I just want to know will we still get 4 DLC on the 19th or more because the game was delayed !

From the information I linked:

On May 20th we will release the first bundle of DLCs (2 of the planned 16) -- the Temerian Armor Set (horse armor included) and a Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt, the game’s protagonist. After this date, a DLC bundle consisting of two DLCs will be published every week, entirely for free. Gamers are entitled to the free DLC regardless of obtaining the game via pre-order or after launch. Instructions on how to obtain DLCs on specific platforms will be provided at a later date.

Packs of two for each week after launch. Since the original announcement. (though the miner's quest may have snuck into the main game and been replaced by something else??). It has been on noticeboards in gameplays for ages now, and isn't one of the teasers for the dlc anymore with the new artwork for "Armour set, and new look for Yennefer with Beards & hairstyles"

:rly?:

Ah, at last, a practical use for your beloved Fringilla! (Only fooling, mate.)
Don't mess with Fringie...She's always watching:

Top Bottom