FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
I'd like an arena mode, however, I don't think we will get something that big as a free DLC this time. It's either New Game+ or permadeath difficulty. I'm also betting on some new mini games.
I wish.

One thing I hope is that there won't be too many alternate looks among the DLCs. We know we have 3 already (Ciri, Yen, Triss[?]), that's enough for me.

Last edited:
Probably a Dark mode enhanced edition like Witcher 2. What they should also add is an achievement associated with it but is only given out if you play Dark mode from start to finish to earn it...so the player can't cheat just by toning down difficulty for a tough boss.

a permadeath option only selectable at the start of a game on any difficulty would be cool. So you can play easy mode but with permadeath. a lot of people would actually play that,

WILD HUNT GEAR, SWORD, ARMOR, etc. gotta be in the game or will they be DLC...

...because those black skull armors are the coolest ever.

Or they're ubersecret and nobody's figured out yet where are they?

Hopefully free DLC :)

Alternate Eredin pack?

Since Yennefer seems to have an alternate skin, why not have the alternate Eredin Skin for the witcher 3 from the older trailers? He looks way more badass in my opinion. Would be awesome to have the option to make him look like this.

What do you guys think?

Online Expansion

Excellent Topic for Discussion. I can see a lot of great ideas in the previous posts regarding FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas.

My Idea

Now here is an idea. Reinvent the wheel and take a leap into a lore immersive online expansion pack where the good guy meets the bad guy in an all out frenzy of dynamic arena matches ranging from Public Gwent Matches, PvP, Foot Racing, Horse Racing, Team Domination, Team Death Matches or Capture the Flag with 3v3 and 5v5 player capacity.

The Scope

Invent an online multiplayer arena where players can actually fight against one another in a third-person combat perspective using WASD keys, just like in the single player gameplay, with full access to skills, abilities, weapons, gear, and maneuverability. If I knew that I could buy a game that would unlock a whole new world of gameplay features and unique customization, I think I would bite.

Unique Character Customization

Each character has a specific set of skills that they can use on the battlefield, created unique to their Faction and in game lore. Majority of the Gwent Card characters can be developed for use in the MOBA matches. Some of the familiar landscapes that are found in the Witcher 3 can be used for arena matches.

Online Witcher Currency can be a type of monetary entity that gives players access to purchasing upgrades for their avatars, unlock new avatars or cards to use in matches, or even obtain new skills, abilities, weapons, and skins for use in game. Some of the new content to unlock could include special effects, like glowing objects and auras, wings, costume items, etc...

Happy Hunting,
iWitcher4Fun
Gerald Level 70 Annihilator

---------- Updated at 08:03 PM ----------

I wish I could wear something like this in game. I would love to see some more clothing and armor content released for The Witcher 3. Lots of nobles hanging around the big cities with flashy clothing. I would love to see my character all decked out in something awesome.

I wouldn't mind yo have the Kaer Morhen armor upgradable like the other witcher school armors. It's seriously the best armor and the game. It would be easy to make a free little dlc wouldn't it?

Collectable sex cards too haha

So...how about we play Ciri for that 20hrs expansion?

Honestly, CDPR, don't miss on this opportunity. She is a perfect main character. We got Geralt for a total of three Witcher games, and since you will finish Cyberpunk 2077 before Witcher 4, the next game is easily 5-7 years away.

Some developer said some weeks ago in an interview that we would see a new game mode in one of the DLCs.

What kind of game mode do you think it will be?

im not even a quarter through the game and Ive already been thinking of having some kind of monster mode that lets you revisit all the contracted fights at different level settings.

her is an idea for a dlc .. what i would love is that the game generates monsterhunt quest after you completed the story and scale it to you .. so it would not be so empty like now when you have done everything .. that would be realy nice dlc .. the content is already in game .. just re-use old audio and monster and create random quest where you need to track and kill monsters.. would totally love that

I want to see all 5 schools of the witchers restored to their former glory, and together training new students.

Except this is not fluffy Dragon Age, but the Witcher. What you are saying is that you want small children to be given to the Witchers, so majority of them can die due to mutations or during training.

What about a super high level expansion settled in Zerrikania? Zerrikanians are a bunch of dragon riders and badass warriors anyway. It would be pretty cool to see some golden dragons too.

Saskia and a free Pontar Valley

I'm a bit dissapointed that this choice made in my Witcher 2 game didn't import, but I can understand that it would have been a headache to include.

I haven't bought the expansion pass however and look! What is this? I just found 50 British Pounds of disposable income lying about.

*Cough* Saskia *Cough*

/Waves 50 pound note about

Repeatable side activities like horse racing and fistfight.

New activities like arena, arm wrestling, boat racing and etc.

Expansion packs: where Geralt recruiting new witchers and training them. It will be really cool seeing a witcher ritual in game. Ciri standalone game how Ciri become a witcher.

I love to finally see Nilfgaard.

I'm just saying. All this talk of Nilfgaard and we haven't ever seen it.

It would even be better if you play as Ciri.

Top Bottom