Freezing winter in Skellige

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much gave up on continuing my mod winter because I could not find a way to totally exclude Skellige's grass without having to remove files from the SpeedTree folder

Guest 3841499

Sorry, I can't help. Plenty of grasses grow in winter. Just type "grass growing in winter" in Google and you'll find some types, maybe then look for texture and over time you may create believable realistic textures.

Could you give the winter folder, I will try to modify it.
Tomorrow I see if I send the files, it has 6GB the mod
Marcin had told me that it is possible to remove and erxv too, but the problem is that as much as it totally excludes the grass, there are still some things left that are not part of the vbrush files I do not know where to start to exclude that leftover grass rest in Skellige. It was work lost
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I can't help. Plenty of grasses grow in winter. Just type "grass growing in winter" in Google and you'll find some types, maybe then look for texture and over time you may create believable realistic textures.
More than you did for this mod, it's impossible Haha 'without your help, he would not have grown so much.
I have the grass of invention that I want to add, but for this I have to remove those files that are not part of Vbrush

Guest 3841499

I don't know what you mean by "More than you did for this mod", but I was just trying to help, "sorry" if that wasn't enough...

I think he means: “it is (almost) impossible that you did (even) more to help this mod” - signed, your friendly interpreter. :)

Well, if it was not for MonarchX, the mod would not even have developed so much ...
This guy did amazing things for the mod :)

You have to modify the file skellige.w2w and the skellige_terrain_atlas.texarray.texture,
add Brush files to the DLC.

a lot of work, but it will be impossible to do anything but a winter environment.
ideally, skellige.w2w should be created and redirected to skelligewinter.w2w with a script.

I guess it's possible, since BAW exists.

Thanks to the full support I had from @Marcin Momot , the mod will be continued and released soon
Also, this has all been done by Kuba from the CDPR design team
He removed the grass entirely from Skellige to me, without affecting the other regions
All this thanks to these two guys, because without them the mod would not give continuity
Thank you for everything and for being so fast. :giggle:

This looks so good, I really hope there will be clear skies weather, since its my most favorite in winter when there's snow everywhere :)

I'm going to finish as soon as possible, my job has been very difficult in the last months.
The company is undergoing changes!

But I'll finish soon.

I'm going to finish as soon as possible, my job has been very difficult in the last months.
The company is undergoing changes!

But I'll finish soon.
What about making Ard Skellig look like it has a volcano that has erupted. Always cloudy, ash raining down a intense magma glow from the tallest peak? Is something like that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom