Game registration - problems and solutions here

+
mcmoher said:
Please can someone help me ? i cant register the game. i have the original one and i did everything that they say in faq. and when i want to send the registration code the launcher says "you must be looged to use that function. try to enable cookies in Internet explorer". they are enabeld but i still cant send it. i turned off the firewall and nothing. nothing helps . still the same thing. sorry maybe there was a post like that in this forum but i cant check 104 pages and try to found the answer. i will be glad if someone will help me . ty everyone - mcmoher
read the FAQ: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0 check the TimeZone

i did everything they say in faq. including changing the timezone. it ddint help. i think i done everything i could and nothing. it still says the same. i bought the game right after relase that was in 2007 . maybe becouse of that i cant register it lol . ah and i cant log on the main site in IE. i can log on only to the forum. come on guysss its really important to me :(

mcmoher said:
i did everything they say in faq. including changing the timezone. it ddint help. i think i done everything i could and nothing. it still says the same. i bought the game right after relase that was in 2007 . maybe becouse of that i cant register it lol . ah and i cant log on the main site in IE. i can log on only to the forum. come on guysss its really important to me :(
not the forum, in has nothing to do with the forum per se, you changed your TimeZone, was it wrong before ? did you also successfully updated the Time ?

ive changed the update server and yes it says that i updated succefully . i dont know is it ie fault or whole system. maybe i just must reinstall windows

mcmoher said:
ive changed the update server and yes it says that i updated succefully . i dont know is it ie fault or whole system. maybe i just must reinstall windows
did you clean up cookies in Internet Explorer ?

well actually i gived up. there no way to register it from my system. i was reading whole forum for answer but no. there no answer. the last way is to reinstall widnows but i dont wanna do it . but i hope that sometime i will play EE. :)

hey guys,ive got a problem. one year ago a started playing the witcher und stopped playing soon because of time troubles. now i want to play again, but i got a new pc system. so i installed it again and now i want to install the patches and enhanced content too. my problem is that i lost my cd key. but i registered the game last year: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=692397;sa=summary and i can upload a picture of the original dvd and todays date to verify, that i really bought it.please help me. and sorry for the bad english.greetz ch0ke.if you need any further information, just ask for it.

Didi you register the game the first time? if you did it, I guess you don't need to do twice. Anyway follow this f.a.q. instructions here or contact CDp for your key.

thanks for your answer. i already contacted CDp and im waiting for an answer. unfortunately it seems to be the only thing i can do in the moment.thanksch0ke

ch0ke said:
thanks for your answer. i already contacted CDp and im waiting for an answer. unfortunately it seems to be the only thing i can do in the moment.thanksch0ke
You're welcome :) it's a pleasure. Unfortunatly, I guess it will take some time before CDP provides you the key. Sorry

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I've bought The Witcher in Israel and there isn't a serial inside the manual or on the cd... They don't answer their phones, nor reply any of the emails I've sent them (for more than a few monthes now)Is there a way to receive a replacement anywhere? (I've emailed atari international support as well but they don't answer as well)
see the addresses mentioned in the FAQ, but it's up to ATARI to send you a key :wall:
that suck i lost my serial key and they don t answers back,,,what should i do, ,my serial key dosent fit with the space i got piss off ,is there anyway to get my serial key back?????

I just reinstalled The Witcher today. I downloaded the EE from FilePlanet (because the official link kept timing out). I hit the register button and went to sign in with my forum ID (I also had to change my forum password because I forgot it) and it keeps saying invalid password. I tried using the forgot password button in the registration program and I get the e-mail however after clicking on the link and entering my new password I get a "Invalid activation code " error. Anyone have any ideas?

Well I spent a few hours doing a combination of loging out of the forum account, loging in on the registration page, requesting password resets and a few other things I cant remember. I was finally able to log in via the registration page. Once I could do that I entered that same user name and password in the registration program and got it to work.

ch0ke said:
so i installed it again and now i want to install the patches and enhanced content too. my problem is that i lost my cd key. but i registered the game last year: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=692397;sa=summary and i can upload a picture of the original dvd and todays date to verify, that i really bought it.
did you delete the confirmation email too ? the key is there

What a hassle to register the game. :-\After I enter the CD Key, it keeps giving me a message error pop up that says I need to be logged in and make sure my cookies are enabled on Internet Explorer. I've logged into my account on the main site AND i've enabled cookies for this site and it still won't let me register.Edit: I seem to be having the same issue that someone on the previous page is having, where it keeps telling me that I "hace to be logged on to use this feature. Please enable cookies in Internet Explorer". I've already done everything listed in the FAQ that was listed for the previous poster, and it still doesn't want to allow me to register.Help, please?

Having problems registering my game, it came pre-bundled with a Video card I bought 2 years ago from newegg, is there a way I can get the code, the only code I have on the paper cd case is some upc code..

ThibbledorfSpent said:
What a hassle to register the game. :-\After I enter the CD Key, it keeps giving me a message error pop up that says I need to be logged in and make sure my cookies are enabled on Internet Explorer. I've logged into my account on the main site AND i've enabled cookies for this site and it still won't let me register.Edit: I seem to be having the same issue that someone on the previous page is having, where it keeps telling me that I "hace to be logged on to use this feature. Please enable cookies in Internet Explorer". I've already done everything listed in the FAQ that was listed for the previous poster, and it still doesn't want to allow me to register.Help, please?
I have the exact same problem. I managed to log in, but I always receive the "Please enable cookies" message when entering my CD Key. I'm using Windows 7.Edit:I managed to get it to work. I changed the time zone and restarted. After that I did the registration process again and it worked like a charm.

same issu here. Unable to register the 2nd time on same computer using same user name & passwordSo i am not able to install TWEE.What can i do now. there my key ....its no use for me now REDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxits workd fine when i register first time. I am on Windows 7 , also tags now working so i need to install 1.5 patch. [MOD]that was not necessary[/MOD]

Top Bottom