Only rewards are reward points for PC players. As for consoles you have all the info in the rewards tab.What is with the season rewards for this season? Borders, title? Found just info when season start and end day.
You plan change ranked system or does it stay in the current state?
Yes we are considering all these things.Are the developers considering slow gameplay an issue; i.e draw mechanics, end of the round board clear animation, reveal mechanics and other issues mentioned in the fine reddit thread linked below.
And will the developers adress these issues in the future?
Thanks a lot for the sneak peak. Your communication/leeks in this thread is the best thing about Gwent . You mentioned that the main focus was to tweak cards provision/power. While the list you gave was awesome and exciting, I want to know (at least an Yes or No answer) about other cards (2 per faction) I thought that would get balanced.
Does any of the following card gets balanced (even if you can't give exact change, please say Yes or NO).
1) Letho of Gullet (Mulligan thief) - No
2) Sweers - Yes
3) Sabrina (the Dragon's Dream which triggers on the same round) - Yes
4) Draug - Yes
5) Derren (3 mulligan for 8 provision without any counter) - No
6) Birna (2 mulligan without any counter) - No
7) Adda - Striga - No
8) Golyat - No
9) Blue Mountain Elite - Yes
10) Ioverth (2 Pitfall trap guy) - No
11) Crow's Eye - No
12) Mandarake (+1 provision than AC and does the same as AC without even locking?) - No
13) Ciri Nova - No
L1) Also apart from Eithnè and Vroohis does any other leader get their ability changed or mulligan changed?
Muligan changes for:
Thanks a lot in Advance!