Hi, I have some questions
1) every card (faction card, not neutral) will be part of some archetype or there will also be "hybrid" cards that work well in multiple decks?
2) will decks have only few strategies to win (like greatswords for example) or we can expect multiple ways of winning a game within the same deck
3) will we have the same number of golds, silvers and bronzes or something may switch up between them?
4) will there be mechanics that provide "surprise" for the opponent like ambush? If yes will they be something more popular than now where maybe every faction or almost will have their own mechanic or will still be something limited?
5) will we still have the same mechanics/keywords like duel, resurrect, swap etc. Or we can expect something different? Maybe faction-locked mechanics?
6) will big part of the strategy be focused on deckbuilding or actual gameplay, or (most likely) they'll be well balanced?
7) what about bi-factional cards? Have you ever taught about it or is something that have never crossed your minds?
These are a lot of questions but I hope you can answer most of them
1) There will be hybrid cards
2) More variety, but also decks that focus on finding and playing your win con, but less tutors.
3) We're trying to have a standard number of cards for each faction
4) Ambush will be great again <3
5) There might be some surprises
6) A bit of both IMHO
7) Not planned atm, neutrals can be considered better now
EZ Clap Have a great day!