Thank you for your effort to answer all our questions , and btw a few more questions popped into my mind
1) considering the reduction of tutors, can we expect draw RNG to have less impact impact in enabling our strategies? (of course, only to some extent, is a card game after all) or will we have unique ways to enable them? or maybe we won't have at all cards that are 100% necessary to win? (aaaah so many questions , I guess I'll just need to wait to see a gameplay video)
2) will cards like quen sign or gabor zigrin return?
3) how will the interactivity with the opponent be handled? will he have different ways to counter our moves during our turn, or maybe will just revolve around the ambush mechanic?
1. I would wait for gameplay, cause all of these questions can be answered with a yes and no at the same time
2. Quen nope, but Gabor might
3. You'll have time to counter your opponents plays in your turn, we'll also have ambushes for counter-play, you can choose when to activate some ambushes which is cool and a new addition to the game. For example let's say you have an ambush card in play, but the condition for it's activated ability has not been met, you can choose to flip the card and activate it's ability, of course this ability won't be as strong as the one which would be activated if the condition was met and the card flipped on it's own - this is an idea we're toying around with atm