GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
I'm pretty sure they did count toward the faction challenge... i might be wrong though. Can someone else tell us if they counted or not?

As far as I know Seasonal Quests (I mean quests from the Seasonal Tree) did not count toward the Faction Challenge. But I might be wrong too...

Can someone please tell me how I complete this contract ?
From my understanding, if I complete any quest from any faction from the challenge, I was supposed to gain 1 point of this contract, right ?
I already played 1 game (which is the first quest from the 3 factions), so "Play a match in any online mode" should count to this contract ?

If so, its not working.

It has nothing to do with daily quests. There are challenge weeks that don't have a specific faction involvement (like the storyteller, bard, minstrel week) only those quests apply.
Post automatically merged:

Why do I need 10 posts to open a thread? :rolleyes:
Probably to make sure you are an active user and not a bot. IDK, but 10 posts is pretty easy to fulfill. Plus, if you are trying to start a thread but don't have the 10 posts, just ask your question and ask a mod to help you make a thread for it. They are pretty great when it comes to that.

Last edited:
Heya. So I'd like to throw in a couple of suggestions (not balance related), and I can't create a thread and even if I could - there seems to be no subforum for suggestions. Hopefully, it'll reach those who make decisions.

First, currently there's no way to see 2nd and 3rd phases of evolving cards in deck builder (I'm playing on iOS, so can't say for other platforms). Such amazing artwork deserves to be more accessible than just in a match. Especially when there is an intrigue pack around, making these cards available for more people.

Second, wouldn't it be awesome to change Excommunication to Excommunicado??? I've seen several easter eggs in gwent even without looking for them specifically. And this would be another sick one, in my opinion. Especially, you know, CD Projekt RED is kinda working together with Keanu.

Was there a card removed with a provision cost of 8?
Some Cards received a provision change in the last balance update and hotfix like the Saskia rework for example which changed her provision cost from 8 to 11.

Last edited:
A bug or a feature?
For the first time I got from a keg a legendary card I already own (unfortunate)..
I thought I could at least mill it, but it's nowhere to be found.
It didn't mill it automatically (I would have noticed +200 scraps), not in the deck, not in the new cards...
Is it suppose to behave like this or is it a bug, and if so, where can I report it?

I thought I could at least mill it, but it's nowhere to be found.
It's most likely a duplicate of a card you already had, but you don't have a premium version of it so automill didn't mill the duplicate. Filter your cards so that only owned, Legendary cards are shown, and see if anything shows x2.

And if you remember what faction card it was filtering to that faction only will help.

It's most likely a duplicate of a card you already had, but you don't have a premium version of it so automill didn't mill the duplicate. Filter your cards so that only owned, Legendary cards are shown, and see if anything shows x2.

And if you remember what faction card it was filtering to that faction only will help.
OK. finally! screening by standard only cards I was able to find it... thanks

Last edited:
I did it all. it's simply not there... Maybe I should also mention that the card I own is a premium version while the one I received is not. Don't know if it should matter

It matters because you can only use one gold card of each. Normal and premium are counted as the same card and the standard view (in the deck builder) hides all duplicates. You have to enable the filter manually to show all cards.

Can someone explain to me how the leaderboard works? It looks like i have more MMR than everyone but i am 2151st. Also i didnt even played 25 matches with 4 different faction.

That worked. Thanks.

How do you know what your prestige is?

Last edited:
That worked. Thanks.

How do you know what your prestige is?
Your banner design.

1595021694582.png

I still can‘t create a thread, but I got a question about a card interaction, not sure if I am missing something here, thats why I ask before contacting support.

the question is about the interaction of BlueboyLugos and Gigascorpion concoction. I‘ve had it happen twice now that the opponent used Gigascorpion on my Lugos, which damages him 6 times, so technically he should trigger his ability for every ping, but he doesn‘t? That has actually cost me the game once. Am I missing something? Given the description of the cards, it should work. Actually I once used my own Gigascorpion on my own blueboy, and that triggered his ability. Why doesnt it work when the opponent does it?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Top Bottom