I don't want to kill wolves..

+
Apparently Wolves in the witcher world are different from the real ones. All in all, its a fantasy setting.

that may be a bit a simple explanation... well. The world is also at war. Creatures are crazed, so the wolves may also act more aggressive because of that. They would maybe attack wounded humanoids hiding in the woods, so maybe they just learned to attack and hunt also healthy and even armed people too?

I like to keep it plain and simple:

If something tries to kill me I'll try to kill it first, no matter, who or whatever. Wolves are beautiful animals who deserve preservation in general (regarding the species) but that doesn't mean I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill a pack if necessary, even in the real world. :rambo:

Except you most likely be dead when you try to kill a pack of wolves in real life :hrhr:

That would depend.
What sort of weapon you had and if the pack caught you by surprise or not :p

Personally i won't attack wolves unless they attack me or if they are quest related.
My first instinct after seeing a dog or a sheep won't be to slice them either.

I think Geralt has better things to worry about so the game should be designed accordingly, ie not every creature is out for blood. I like and favor the idea of personal space, get too close to or threaten a wolf, and it should become aggressive.

But overall I hope killing is not an end like in most games. Little or no "experience" should be gained from killing, therefore making it completely contextual.

I'm not a fan of killing wolves and would be very happy if there's an option to feed them instead, like getting some chicken/goose meat and feed those wolves

Well with scent attraction and such in game, just kill a deer near them then pass by them when they are a snacking on deer... Wait killing deer isn't better than killing wolves? okay what else do they like snacking on?

Well with scent attraction and such in game, just kill a deer near them then pass by them when they are a snacking on deer... Wait killing deer isn't better than killing wolves? okay what else do they like snacking on?

Doesn't have to be that way(kill deer for the wolves). Buy chicken meat from npc vendors like bait for the wolves :)

Killing monsters yes, but something makes me feel uneasy killing wolves.. such majestic and wonderful creatures. I hope there isnt a collect 20 wolf pelts etc as i know I wont want to kill them, anybody else feel like this or is just me? always feel like in other games as well. The way they whimper as well.. don't like it.

so in real life if you came face to face with a pack of wolves youd let them maul you to death because they are majestic creatures??!?!...as a pro big game hunter myself I only have one thing to say when it comes to life or death in a survival situation...FOOD!!!!

By using Axii sign to tame goats?

Then you can do this

By using Axii sign to tame goats?

so i have heard. i do believe it was in an interview somewhere. the same one that gave out that the beard grows in real time.

but i do believe the function is designed to lure monsters, rather than drop the population of goats and raise the population of wolves. this isn't sim safari

Top Bottom