I Finally Did It - 100% Achievements!!!

+
I can't remember what my first contract for Even Odds was, but I do remember "The Oxenfurt Drunk" being the second one.

IMO some of the high(er) level contracts are more doable than the Shrieker when not using anything Even Odds forbids - and you can always deliberately overlevel contracts to have an easier time with them (if you're willing to forfeit the exp, of course).

Or you can just turn difficulty down... If you are not after difficulty trophies at that moment.

I did run it with basic feline gear and swords. Hadn't bothered to put any glyphs on the sole glyph slot at the time Well, sure, the sword might have had a rune of some kind.

Does that invalidate the "but I didn't use oils or potions or spells or bombs" thing?

For the shrieker, I needed to throw a bomb in the cave. Maybe that was the problem. Or GOG Galaxy was daydreaming again.

Last edited:
Today I did the Monster in the Oxenfurt Forest without anything except my non-oiled silver blade (well, it's got 2 burn runes on it), and still no Even Odds. I also have a glyph of mending on my gloves now.

Shrieker, Missing Patrol, Archgriffon. I guess I can try my luck with more of these contracts, I still got plenty.

Do you think I should make another sword and try it without any runes?

However, I suddenly have Shopaholic and Let the Good Times Roll <- both are weird, given that I did these things a few months back already. Well, I never got the ass ears before, so maybe that's the excuse for that delay. No idea about Shopaholic's delay.

However, I suddenly have Shopaholic and Let the Good Times Roll <- both are weird, given that I did these things a few months back already. Well, I never got the ass ears before, so maybe that's the excuse for that delay. No idea about Shopaholic's delay.

Hmm... so maybe your Even Odds is similarly delayed, and will pop much later? Something seriously strange going on there, that much is certain.
There have been problems with GOG achievements in the past, so maybe that's your issue as well.

(By the way, I got Let the Good Times Roll without ending up with the ass ears, so it can't be a requirement.)

Got 100% Achievements myself finally. Only took me a little over a year lol. Thanks CDPR for one of the best games I've played.

Question on the achievements: There's one that is linked to places of power, something along the lines of "Have every bonus from places of power at the same time". That doesn't mean I have to visit every place of power but only five different ones - i.e. one for each sign, right?

Question on the achievements: There's one that is linked to places of power, something along the lines of "Have every bonus from places of power at the same time". That doesn't mean I have to visit every place of power but only five different ones - i.e. one for each sign, right?

Yeah, one for each sing. No need to find all from every map, just get the different sign buffs working at the same time.

Thanks :) I thought that White Orchard or Toussaint might be best for doing this - I guess White Orchard is even easier since you don't have to climb or find caves to get to the Places of Power, IIRC.

I was going for 100 % achievements on a single playthrough, but found out that two DLC achievements are mutually exclusive. :/

Got 93 % in the end, and will grab the rest during NG+ (which I started last night). All of the "grindy" ones ("Master Marksman", "Humpty Dumpty" etc.) are done. I only got "Armed and Dangerous" by crafting a set of basic Griffin when I was way into Blood and Wine - Manticore only unlocks "Dressed to Kill" for some reason.

Well, I needed a new visit to Toussaint to get the two last ones, secret achievements, and it is still kinda of early to mid game. I went after mutagens after starting HoS with some of Skellige MQ part still to be done. Still only 100 hours into this run, so I'd say I'm about 1/3rd into it since I usually reach 300 hours in one full complete playthrough. Playing a lot less hours per week since a while back, with RL stuff more demanding but I STILL LOVE PLAYING THIS C***S***NG GAME SO MUCH!!!

Come on, @Garrison72 get back to it!!! =))

Attachments

• TW3 Achievements.jpg
    TW3 Achievements.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 55
About 20 hours of that is testing mods. :p

I still say Galaxy's time counter is inaccurate, but yeah. Spent lots of time in my two playthroughs, and I didn't even try to complete everything. It's pretty insane how much content there is.

Top Bottom