I Finally Did It - 100% Achievements!!!

+
All the listed achievements in my GoG Galaxy is completed but it says 97% complete. Are there hidden/unlisted achievements or is this an issue with Galaxy?

All the listed achievements in my GoG Galaxy is completed but it says 97% complete. Are there hidden/unlisted achievements or is this an issue with Galaxy?

Most likely there are some hidden achievements you haven't finished yet. I had same issue, thinking there is something wrong with galaxy app.

Just got 100% of Hearts Of Stone Trophies.
Oh boy that fight with all nightmares at the same time was terrible :D My hands are still shaking...

Now I just need to do death march and that is the last trophy what I need for platinum and 100%. I thought I would play one other game after this third Witcher3 round (a very good one!) but it seems that I still can't let go of Witcher... Just started my fourth game :) Maybe after THAT one I can play something else...

congrats. I just got 100% on GOG today.
Heart of Stone presents the best story in the Witcher 3 and of course, the best Boss fights.
Caretaker battle becomes an echo in my head.

Took me a while but...

@WolvenGear has motivated me to go for it, long ago. Still, I left it for last. Most of these long hours of gaming were always at 70% completion.

You guys do it too quickly though, IMHO. It took me 1521 hours and 52 minutes to get it, if my math is correct (1522h1m - 9m) - Some 12 full playthroughs. Exploring every nook and cranny of the game. I still feel there are something more out there for me to discover! I always found at least one new thing, detail, mini quest, encounter, Easter egg. something, on every run through the game after I thought I had found them all. (around the 4th-6th playthrough)

This was 4 months ago! (First one was 9 months ago!) Damn, it feels like yesterday! Still, it was a long, long run to get it. Never played for the achievements except for the last few ones which needed specific focus and action, like retraining for the sole purpose of getting it at last! Funny how lots of them were done without any special attention. They just happened while playing normally and improving my gaming, like not getting hit in a Fist Fight or killing 5 opponent in less than 5 seconds. That was my second achievement and I didn't even noticed it.

Specific ones like this were left for last: (1080p HD always looks better)

Attachments

• TW3_100achievement.jpg
    TW3_100achievement.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
HOS completed. CDPR! Dont you dare put any stupid crossbow achievments/trophies in BAW! Only took 2,5 playtroughs for that piece of s*** marksman trophy!

@WolvenGear has motivated me to go for it, long ago. Still, I left it for last. Most of these long hours of gaming were always at 70% completion.

You guys do it too quickly though, IMHO. It took me 1521 hours and 52 minutes to get it, if my math is correct (1522h1m - 9m) - Some 12 full playthroughs. Exploring every nook and cranny of the game. I still feel there are something more out there for me to discover! I always found at least one new thing, detail, mini quest, encounter, Easter egg. something, on every run through the game after I thought I had found them all. (around the 4th-6th playthrough)

This was 4 months ago! (First one was 9 months ago!) Damn, it feels like yesterday! Still, it was a long, long run to get it. Never played for the achievements except for the last few ones which needed specific focus and action, like retraining for the sole purpose of getting it at last! Funny how lots of them were done without any special attention. They just happened while playing normally and improving my gaming, like not getting hit in a Fist Fight or killing 5 opponent in less than 5 seconds. That was my second achievement and I didn't even noticed it.

Specific ones like this were left for last: (1080p HD always looks better)

sweet. Im on my 7th (I think) playthrough right now. And just like you I allways find some new stuff. But I was really hoping I would be playing blood and wine by now. I cant wait

Would I have to play through a third time to get the sad ending for this achievement? Or is it just doing all possible quests and exploration available in a single story line? Also congrats.

Would I have to play through a third time to get the sad ending for this achievement? Or is it just doing all possible quests and exploration available in a single story line? Also congrats.
No. The story of the ending doesn't matter. Whichever you choose, as long as you finish the game, you'll get the achievement for finishing it plus the ones for Difficulty if you played on the required diffs.

@AnklaX There are some achievements that are not shown in GOG Galaxy list when you hit "choose all". The ones greyed out are not completed. If none is greyed, then your missing just one or two hidden achievements. I think "Moo-rderer" and "What was that" are hidden achievements. Check if you have them completed!

Attachments

• TW GOG Achievements.jpg
    TW GOG Achievements.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
TADAA! Now I can join the club as well :) I feel so happy now! I think I got myself (not Geralt) 100 adrenaline points and three heart attacks when fighting with Eredin in NG+ dm... That fight was just pure nightmare to me and my nerves. And the Crones... Otherwise my death march tour went quite well :)

Attachments

• 20160317092346.jpg
    20160317092346.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 28
Finally Platinumed the main game today. All it took was five playthroughs, granted four of them were because I wanted to.

When you go in knowing what trophies you have left it's easier to just switch up how you play, that way it doesn't feel like you're grinding. Now on to 100% in Hearts of Stone.

Do it on Death March and it's even more fun. Some jumps on the chair guaranteed when you have done it!

Respect for everyone who can do it. I can't :D I don't want even think about it :D It was pure nightmare to me even when playing with easy...

Respect for everyone who can do it. I can't :D I don't want even think about it :D It was pure nightmare to me even when playing with easy...
Don't sell yourself short! And don't just stick with "confort zones"
One thing I have learned throughout my 52 years and not game just related learned. The harder the challenge, the better we perform.

In a game though, playing in harder difficulties or the hardest, after having some experience with the game, will have us exerting skills we didn't even imagine we already had developed. And then it becomes easy and some people even go after other ways to increase difficulty. I stick with factory defaults. DM just means that some battles will take somewhat longer because we will use all we got to survive and that means not being hit sometimes. That may take some dancing around. Other times is just a matter of knowing your enemies better and a better approach to them. (though some ppl also prefer exploit builds and glitches to end everything fast)

I couldn't kill a group of Drowners in "Just the Story" when I started, without dying a dozen times. Now they just can't hit me. Wolf packs are harder do avoid it but there are other ways, although it is possible to avoid a single hit if you dance long enough. Am I am far from a top skilled player. Those can do it without a sweat.

Von Everec? It may take some attempts but there is also an AI that controls it and it has patterns. All 6 of them may seem a certain death and need some reloads but once you get the dance right, they will waltz at your rhythm. =)

That doesn't mean I go nuts with my Harcore Season Diablo Heroes where death is permanent. I go increasing and checking how hard it is as my character progress too. Death is just too painful in Hardcore. So I stay alive. It was worse in The Witcher 2 Insane difficulty where a damn wrong click in a cutscene might cost the whole game and then, restart fast or never come back!
-
PS: Must say though, a few months away from the game and it takes a short while to get used to it again! Gladly, at level 70, I could afford to take some hits. It was like the mouse was not responding to dodge and block and strong attack somehow when it's probably my rusty reflexes needing some honing. But I'll get the hang of it again pretty fast. =))

Last edited:
Okay, so finally with my 3rd playthrough, I've also hit 100% (until Blood & Wine drops!). Final achievement was Even Odds - got the Devil in the Well and the Griffin.

I have to say, starting a fresh game on Death March does seem to be much harder than playing DM with New Game +....I miss my decoctions :cirisad:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    90.2 KB · Views: 50
Okay, so finally with my 3rd playthrough, I've also hit 100% (until Blood & Wine drops!).
And back to 100% again. All it took me was 230 hours and a rollicking good time. Goddamn, Blood & Wine was incredible :victory:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    80.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Top Bottom