Is Fringilla in the expansion? Or did CDPR throw her under the bus ones more?

+
I know this is a little old, but the two letters that sv3672 refers to can be found in one of the taverns in Beauclair (not the one that the Gwent tournament is held, but nearby). They're in a far corner, semi-hidden as though they were using a dropbox system to contact each other.

Guest 3847602

Adonai-;n7840100 said:
I know this is a little old, but the two letters that sv3672 refers to can be found in one of the taverns in Beauclair (not the one that the Gwent tournament is held, but nearby). They're in a far corner, semi-hidden as though they were using a dropbox system to contact each other.

Found them at "The Adder and Jewels Winery", thanks.

Sam2305;n7968050 said:
Can you show us its content? Thanks in advance

A letter from Fringilla Vigo to Carthia van Canten

Dear C.!

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. As your devoted friend, I could not bear to think you are suffering from, oh, let's say severe indigestion, or some other hideously undignified disease.

Thank you for your graphic and passionate description of your rendezvous with our (as it turns out) mutual friend, Officer Evan Braibant. You should know that ever since I received your lovely letter, Evan is no longer a friend of mine.

Yet allow me to get to the point: by an order from on high, your mission regarding Prince Ansèis has been permanently called off.

So leave the poor lad alone.
Though – knowing you – it is already too late. So just make sure he does not fall for you too hard and do not, under any circumstances, grill him (metaphorically, of course – literally though, do whatever tickles your fancy, it's none of my concern).
Hugs,
Your Fringilla

A letter from Prince Ansèis to Carthia van Canten

My Beloved Cantarella,

I implore you, please, talk to me! I cannot understand what happened – did I come on too strong? Did I misunderstand the signals you were giving me? They seemed so unambiguous, so deliciously direct! But if they were not as I thought, I am terribly sorry. Please, forgive me and let me see you one more time, give me one last chance!

Your heartbroken Prince,
Ansèis

Top Bottom