Is level 48 Archgriffin the highest level monster?

+
Is level 48 Archgriffin the highest level monster?

Coz it didn't really put up much of a fight against level 20 Geralt (Death March). :p

That's the highest enemy I've found as well. Was hoping for a really high level fiend or Leshen but haven't found one yet.

WTF is on the video? In my playthrough on DM difficulty I barely could scratch him until I reached 30+ lvl, and even when each of my hit gave ~2000 dmg (+ burning and bleeding) it took some time. And my archgriffin didn't stuck on the ground without taking any actions like this.

Something's wrong here, for sure.

WTF is on the video? In my playthrough on DM difficulty I barely could scratch him until I reached 30+ lvl, and even when each of my hit gave ~2000 dmg (+ burning and bleeding) it took some time. And my archgriffin didn't stuck on the ground without taking any actions like this.

Something's wrong here, for sure.

I am using Archgriffin Decoction. That takes 10% HP with each heavy strike.
Regarding the stagger, yeah, that's a bug :p

YazX

Forum regular
i found a Griffin with level 77 in one of the skellige islands with "?" marks, at first the griffin level showed as "??" until i hit him, i'm lvl 26 and it took 5 mins to kill him with Godmode second time since he slashed me into half with one hit at our first fight while i had Quen on O_O.

so i'm not sure if lvl 77 is a bug or what, but considering one hit killed me then i would say its not.

Last edited:
Sometimes i wonder if this game has been balanced or not. The mid/late game is extremily easy on death march, and i'm not using an op build , but a balanced one distribuiting the points in all branches, and without using full socketed weapons/armors.

i found a Griffin with level 77 in one of the skellige islands with "?" marks, at first the griffin level showed as "??" until i hit him, i'm lvl 26 and it took 5 mins to kill him with Godmode second time since he slashed me into half with one hit at our first fight while i had Quen on O_O.

so i'm not sure if lvl 77 is a bug or what, but considering one hit killed me then i would say its not.

Can you make a picture with the location marked?

Highest and most dangerous enemies are always the flippin' GUARDS they are always at least 13 levels above Geralt.

Right now i am Level 53 so that makes them all Level 66 to me. GUARDS are far more dangerous them the most horrific monster in the entire game.

Highest and most dangerous enemies are always the flippin' GUARDS they are always at least 13 levels above Geralt.

Right now i am Level 53 so that makes them all Level 66 to me. GUARDS are far more dangerous them the most horrific monster in the entire game.

You can just burn them with Igni though.

where are the location of these griffins?

It's in Skellige. I show the map at the end of the video for the exact location.

This decotion is srsly fukn broken expecialy with Ekhidna deoction pair up

Yeah, I redistributed points from Alchemy. Ekhidna and Archgriffin combination is basically God mode.

I firmly believe that the game is balanced around Geralt having absolutely no points invested in any of the trees.

---------- Updated at 07:49 AM ----------

Speaking of Leshens, do you know one that respawns? I really enjoy fighting them

I don't know a legitimate respawn location.

However! Download the mod that enables the dev console.

Once that's installed, go here: http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/Enemy_and_NPC_Spawn_Codes

You can create absurd battles with a few spawn codes.

Yeah, I redistributed points from Alchemy. Ekhidna and Archgriffin combination is basically God mode.

I firmly believe that the game is balanced around Geralt having absolutely no points invested in any of the trees.

---------- Updated at 07:49 AM ----------

I don't know a legitimate respawn location.

However! Download the mod that enables the dev console.

Once that's installed, go here: http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/Enemy_and_NPC_Spawn_Codes

You can create absurd battles with a few spawn codes.

Thanks but I'm on PS4

Speaking of Leshens, do you know one that respawns? I really enjoy fighting them
Yes! One is a guarded treasure location (eastmost of Velen) almost directly east of Oxenfurt's 'Novigrad Gate' fast travel point. About midway if you draw a line from Aremas's House to Est Taiyar. Not sure how often it respawns, but I know it does.
The other is southern Velen, from Downwarren go west and North (where the place of power is on the hill). Keep the place of power to Geralt's left as you maneuver on the ridge of the mountain, you should see a Leshen patrolling the area around there.

Top Bottom