Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they would announce when this patch is coming out. I'm ready to get rid of that last trophy that I can't get popped, with the Wild Rose Dethorned trophy.

Has anyone had issues with background music after the patch? Background music doesn't play in my game anymore....

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! ma brother called me to tell me about the patch being downloaded already,put finally on that man almost 2 months without playing Witcher 3 because of that damn chest of the Wolf Gear quest.
I hope that and the scabbards are fixed...this is all I need to see fixed........................for now.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! ma brother called me to tell me about the patch being downloaded already,put finally on that man almost 2 months without playing Witcher 3 because of that damn chest of the Wolf Gear quest.
I hope that and the scabbards are fixed...this is all I need to see fixed........................for now.

Same here...
Didnt play for a month because of this chest, stopped in the middle of the story
I will test it in a few hours,
Hope that i will finally open it!

Hi everyone, new here, started playing through the Witcher trilogy about a month ago and a few days back finally started Witcher 3, so sorry if there's a fix for previous patches that might work with this release also.
Anyway, I've noticed a lot of stuttering after the game is patched to 1.12
Before I've never had stuttering while on foot, never while entering villages, only maaaybe a small stutter when I would start galloping with the horse. Not it stutters all the time, I'm playing on ultra, with hairworks (I know turning it off brings much more FPS, but I was satisfied with the game before the patch).
My rig is Intel i5 Core 4460, 8GB RAM and Strix GTX 970. Any fixes for stuttering gameplay after a new patch? Thanks!

Guys I'm on Xbox, downloaded Patch 1.12 and still cannot finish Where The Cat And Wolf Play - cannot open the chest at the end of the quest :( Am I only one with this?

If you're encountering bugs on 1.12, can you post them in their own threads please. Posting them here is less visible.

Was it REALLY necessary to change all the scripts (and mods) again?

Well, yes, it probably was. If you're having problems with scripts/mods, please discuss it in the modding forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom