[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
I got respond from CDPR:

"Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We appreciate them!"

I don't know what to think.

Brace for it.

Keep in mind, Supports have certain protocol or procedure when it comes to responding with player's enquiry.
Some of their response is just copy paste, because they don't have the position/power to say "we agree with you so yes we will fix the ending"

At best, they'll say "We will pass on your ideas".
Worst scenario? "sorry but we won't recreate world & bla bla"

It may sound disappointing but I rather hear from one of the Head Developer in CDPR about the ending/fixing the immersion. Just waiting for the official announcement is a pain in the ass. Too bad :|

Keep in mind, Supports have certain protocol or procedure when it comes to responding with player's enquiry.
Some of their response is just copy paste, because they don't have the position/power to say "we agree with you so yes we will fix the ending"

At best, they'll say "We will pass on your ideas".
Worst scenario? "sorry but we won't recreate world & bla bla"

It may sound disappointing but I rather hear from one of the Head Developer in CDPR about the ending/fixing the immersion. Just waiting for the official announcement is a pain in the ass. Too bad :|
Wow, this is really makes sense! Thanks for this post, it's really return some hope to me now!

But... Well, hope is not a right word i think. After all of this happens it's more like "pointless waiting" or "scaffold" waiting.

Last edited:
Oh another note, just make more noise on the forum. As long as it's consistent (keep posting!).

Game is just a month old so it's still early to say anything about it. Maybe we'll get more updates once all the 16 DLC is released
There's a reason why there is a Community Manager position in CDPR.

Support? They just respond to inquiries, specifically technical support. They can't over-power or overwrite Community manager when it comes to Public Relation matters because it doesn't fall under their job scope/jurisdiction.

The Public Relation stuff? It falls down on Community Manager because they act/talk on behalf of the company. We should be sending inquiries to him instead of the technical support. If the community manager said "No augmentation to the ending", then we all should pack our bags home.

At best, he'll say "Just wait for announcement from CDPR. I can't comment on that just yet"

Post his email here and we we'll send him our love letters :)

Last edited:
Oh another note, just make more noise on the forum. As long as it's consistent (keep posting!).

Game is just a month old so it's still early to say anything about it. Maybe we'll get more updates once all the 16 DLC is released

Support? They just respond to inquiries, specifically technical support. They can't over-power or overwrite Community manager when it comes to Public Relation matters because it doesn't fall under their job scope/jurisdiction.

The Public Relation stuff? It falls down on Community Manager because they act/talk on behalf of the company. We should be sending inquiries to him instead of the technical support. If the community manager said "No augmentation to the ending", then we all should pack our bags home.

At best, he'll say "Just wait for announcement from CDPR. I can't comment on that just yet"

Do you know his email? Maybe we can send it in private message on forum?

Do you know his email? Maybe we can send it in private message on forum?

@bezlitosny97 just mentioned him on the post
You might want to ask him to give an update to this matter (immersion breaker a.k.a empty world issue/missing main characters or potential post-epilogue DLC) :)

To me, what is more immediate is to focus on augmenting the epilogue by addressing the empty world (bring back main characters into the game at their designated location i.e. Ciri/Yen at Kaer Morhen, Triss & co @ Dandelion Inn)

"Just keep posting" approach might not work. We should have a structured suggestion in the OP of this thread like here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...and-the-inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice

I think this is the only way there is a chance that the Devs will REALLY take into account this matter.
Do you really think someone is reading EVERY single post here? I doubt it.

I think they clearly stated that they were not going to do anything in regards with empty world. You got the direct answer which is a clear NO. What else do you want? Quit hoping because it's pointless.
It was clear from the beginning given how silent the admins and reps were concerning this issue, and now it's official. You can cry and not buy the cyberpunk game and that's all you can do.

Red Dead Redemption ended it right.

If I had my ending, all Witcher cast would be in their normal locations with at least a minimum of 2 dialogue to close things up.

You can visit ciri either as a Witcher at Kaer Mohren or as at her castle depending on your ending.

If you chose Triss, you'll get a new location in kovir of just a house and a fast travel sign where she walks around in it doing random things (cleaning, cooking, reading, brewing potions, etc.)

If you ended with Yen, then she'll be at Kaer Mohren and all her belongings would be there.

AND F****ING KEIRA METZ WON'T BE GLITCHED AND STUCK WHERE YOU BURNED Vesimir! LOL, She is the only one that remains in my world in the end for some odd reason....

Guys, I just realized that this can just be a mod! We won't have voice actors but someone with great fan fiction skills could write out at least dialogue you can read with no voice work.

The modder would just have to place the characters in their respective locations, a fan fiction writer can write the dialogue and we can read it and be happy with it!

Won't give up this easy

for all you posting that you contact CDPR please take a screenshot for evidence

just find it hard to believe people on the internet

Last edited:
I give up hope that they will do something with the post ending stuff, if i want a real open world game i go back and play that dam heavily modded skyrim, even if that game have a crap story and it's 4 years old. TW3 is a great game to play once, maybe twice if you force yourself to play it and if you do all the quests and stuff before the main story ends. Maybe some people are happy with the game like it is but i am not, or maybe i was expecting to much from the CDPR.

I give up hope that they will do something with the post ending stuff, if i want a real open world game i go back and play that dam heavily modded skyrim, even if that game have a crap story and it's 4 years old. TW3 is a great game to play once, maybe twice if you force yourself to play it and if you do all the quests and stuff before the main story ends. Maybe some people are happy with the game like it is but i am not, or maybe i was expecting to much from the CDPR.

They are working on other stuff game development is a hard job they are not ignoring us they made that clear that they know about this it change can't happen over night

it might take months

Won't give up this easy

for all you posting that you contact CDPR please take a screenshot for evidence

just find it hard to believe people on the internet

Yeah. I want the game to have a proper endgame and I lie to ppl about CDPR support saying to me they don't plan to change endgame content...makes sense.

To add tailored content to the end world would be a huge a undertaking if we were to do it right (and we don't like to do things unless we do them 'right' particularly when it comes to story and plot).

How about in a future expansion? Obviously excluding the confirmed ones, or if somehow it could get implemented in the one of the confirmed expansions? I'm sure there is enough interest and sales in the expansions to back up the production costs of this end game state, especially if you guys are willing to do it. I understand that it would take massive amounts of man-power, but I believe the devs should give it a thought, it's really down to if you guys are willing to spare time for this or move on to Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom