Mentioned but missing features list

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy the list is huge :) I like the game, like it very much, but this even more disappointing to understand that all this should have be here from the start...
I have found truly remarkable details like Panam "chit chat " to NPC in camp. Like she tune car seat to herself... an many more but the same time, almost no AI, no believable crowd behavior, no "normal" police behavior and that list goes on and on.
in missions when stuff is scripted there is attention to detail, but that's it

The first time i went to the "sex district" I saw a male stripper dancing behind a glass...

...dressed like a bloody businessman!!!

At first i laught but right after i was just disapponted...

You sure it wasn't just a drunk businessman who was making scene and said they could dance better then the performer?

So so sad all these promises not kept, further more I want to add a feature to the list : Let us choose leaving the engine running or not when exiting a vehicle, sometimes I would like leaving my car lights on to dazzle (or seem like it) my enemies...

The entire game should've been your time with Jackie and then had the Arasaka Heist as the final mission. With it playing out basically the same. Silverhand should've been more of a background character. A "goal" or even a mentor for V and Jackie to strive for or emulate. With Johnny being captured by Arasaka right at the end. You go into the Heist to try and free him. Only to find out he was soulkilled and put on the biochip. Then have the rest play out as we saw. Saburu murdered. You blamed for it. Jackie dies and gives you the chip to take care of. Game ends with you waking up in a landfill and Johnny standing over you with his "wake up Samurai, we got a city to burn" line. Sets up DLC with digital Johnny and Alt and basically the storyline of the main game except Johnny is dying and not you. With us rushing to save our idol or betraying him. But we still get our open-world merc RPG.
I completely agree that this should have been what the whole game was about. They never should have given us life paths to begin because no matter what path we choose we're always gonna feel like a street kid. They should have instead sticked to V being a street kid because it would have made the game work. V as a street kid should have had choices like joining which gang, so they could have fleshed out the gangs more. It would have made sense for V accepting any job to make money and live the rich life( strip clubs, mansions, etc...) would have made sense for the all the trailers hyping about "taking over Night City". Now regarding Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhand, imagine if CDPR kept it a secret that they got Keanu Reeves to play a role in the game. Never revealing what Johnny looked like and only giving hints the whole game, only for him to appear in the ending as a surprise and then saying the " wake up" line. That would have drove players insane and would have been regarded as one of the most unexpected endings ever. The DLC would then be about Johnny Silverhand, then the last DLC picking up where the main story ended then be about Johnny trying to take over V and V trying to make amends to people while he still had time before dying. Now granted they would have not made the same hype and sales they had with marketing Keanu, but it would have made a much more larger impact. Such potential smh.

Last edited:
[

I don't know if it was highlighted before, but at 01:00 during character customization, there is a background check section just like the original Cyberpunk 2020 pen&paper RPG.

Too bad it has been removed in the final version. :(

My dream DLC1 patch notes: (just few most important parts)
- "AI was added to the game"
- World interactions
- Wanted system
- Complex in-game customization (player + cars)
- Polished physics
- New game+

Personally, Ill take just this 1000x instead of just new side story dlc.

My dream DLC1 patch notes: (just few most important parts)
- "AI was added to the game"
- World interactions
- Wanted system
- Complex in-game customization (player + cars)
- Polished physics
- New game+

Personally, Ill take just this 1000x instead of just new side story dlc.
I think this is realistic and what i think they should do to win back the communities trust

Nearing 200 hours of gameplay, I curiously see a glimpse of maybe what the dev's planned, 3 life path with many branching paths to conclude the story but get cut short for delivery, this is what my gut feeling tells me what is trimmed down:
- Dex or Evelyn.
- Meredith or Anthony, Militech influence.
- There's two potential escape way the top floor or the side, Jackie take the shard (maybe they planned you to choose), there are two elevators, my gut feeling tells me this is where devs planned you can save Jackie with consequences.
- Judy Mox with Hiromi Tyger claw story something a miss here (modify doll to become a combat doll?)
- Maybe there is Helmann Kang Tao or Hellman call Takemura.
- The Aldecaldos curiously have branching potential to side with Panam or Saul, curiously two highlighted side characters Mitch and Scorpion? maybe they planned for you to choose one to save first?
- The cop with tortoise pet, Peraelez story and River, This is maybe the NCPD with Govs influence planned to the main story?
- VDB or Netwatch felt irrelevant. (a connection between Dex or Evelyn choice?)
- You can Only side with Hanako felt like a half story, maybe they planned you can side with Yorinobu?

Damn every time I replayed the game, I see remnants of a much bigger grandiose story here idk.

I wish they have unlimited time to develop the game, I can see what they can do with Witcher 3, this time I felt they ran out of time to finish the game.

I wish they have unlimited time to develop the game, I can see what they can do with Witcher 3, this time I felt they ran out of time to finish the game.

That's the kicker, they didn't. Some idiot in a suit decided to change the game at the last minute and make it all about Johnny, so the devs had to scrap 90% of the game and start from scratch and drop everything that wasn't main-mission critical to meet the release date.

That's the kicker, they didn't. Some idiot in a suit decided to change the game at the last minute and make it all about Johnny, so the devs had to scrap 90% of the game and start from scratch and drop everything that wasn't main-mission critical to meet the release date.
Probnably, otherwise all those unused setups for branching storylines just don't end up...

But hey, at least we got Johnny Silverhand 2077 so you should be happy and worship the company while attacking everyone who says anything negative.
I really like Keanu, but Johnny Silverhand I didn't like at all. Jackie Wells much better. Wish they wouldn't kill him and give him a really interesting story. But instead... I got this boring character. But it's just my personal opinion of course

So many posts like this one, I always wonder if they are reading anything...

Game shown in every demk, every gamplay trailer was much better in every single aspect, from interface to gameplay, to even ruleset things like having humanity costs for implants. The released game has not improved in any sinlge area shown in those gamplay videos and demos pre release. At least give that game exactly as shown back.

So many posts like this one, I always wonder if they are reading anything...

What makes us impotent is that, we know that all the ideas presented, want the best for the game. But CDPR continues to refuse to speak to its community, to talk, to be open and frank about plans. It is the 'executive' position that tries to impose itself, due to the silence and lack of information, after the troubled launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom