Miscellaneous questions

+
hope someone can answer me from the developers or gamers . Do you need to install the patch chronogically ? I have the day1 patch installed ....and latest patch i saw is 1.6 ....can i install 1.6 directly or need to go 1.2 then 1.3 etc . PC user here by the way .

Thanks.

There's a level 13 BLACK PEARL secondary quest in Novigrad when you can go 1st time to Skellige, do i do it asap?

hope someone can answer me from the developers or gamers . Do you need to install the patch chronogically ? I have the day1 patch installed ....and latest patch i saw is 1.6 ....can i install 1.6 directly or need to go 1.2 then 1.3 etc . PC user here by the way .

Thanks.

If you have a link, where there is a "+ sympbol" after the named patch 1.02 in description of the patch 1.06, then all other prior patches are included and you only need to install patch 1.06 from 1.02.

I don't know what to believe

Well, that seems healthy, at any rate. However, you should know by now, I'm generally only half-serious about most things, anyway. I suppose it could be a magic monocle, if we choose to believe in such things. . . .

Disabling automatic quest switching?

Been playing the game with minimal visual help - disabled path to quest markers on minimap etc. I like to keep myself guessing where to exactly go, so I tend to keep a different quest active than what I'm actually doing.

But, it seems the game automatically switches your active quest, once you progress it, ie. reach the next checkpoint. Is there any way to prevent this?

Been playing the game with minimal visual help - disabled path to quest markers on minimap etc. I like to keep myself guessing where to exactly go, so I tend to keep a different quest active than what I'm actually doing.

But, it seems the game automatically switches your active quest, once you progress it, ie. reach the next checkpoint. Is there any way to prevent this?

It only switches your quest when you complete that quest. That makes sense.

If you don't want the quest target to change, don't do that quest while you're exploring etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It only switches your quest when you complete that quest. That makes sense.

If you don't want the quest target to change, don't do that quest while you're exploring etc.

For me, on PS4, it switches the quest without completing it, just by progressing it.

Doing a quest that's not active seems to be the only way to disable quest markers, while keeping the minimap on.

Romance Cheat

Hello together,

is there any possibilty to modify romance-decissions? Change something in a config-file or else? The decisions have to be make so early in the game and I would like to see different endings without playing the whole game twice or even a third time.

And please let it stay as new thread. Noone noticed a "Miscellaneous question" after an hour... thanks.

And please let it stay as new thread. Noone noticed a "Miscellaneous question" after an hour... thanks.

While I can't answer your question about modifying the decisions, I'll offer a friendly caution that responses to questions like yours usually aren't answered within an hour. It depends very much on who is browsing the forum, and when. If someone who knows the answer happens to be here, and happens to see your question, then you may receive a response. Re-posting your question repeatedly, in an attempt to hasten the response, will most likely merely annoy the Moderators, who will merge or delete your posts. They'll almost always add single questions, which they deem to have small potential for extended conversation, to larger established threads. This is how this Forum works. Cheers.

While I can't answer your question about modifying the decisions, I'll offer a friendly caution that responses to questions like yours usually aren't answered within an hour. It depends very much on who is browsing the forum, and when. If someone who knows the answer happens to be here, and happens to see your question, then you may receive a response. Re-posting your question repeatedly, in an attempt to hasten the response, will most likely merely annoy the Moderators, who will merge or delete your posts. They'll almost always add single questions, which they deem to have small potential for extended conversation, to larger established threads. This is how this Forum works. Cheers.

Well, that again is the greatness of moderators.Not reading, but falling in love with this one place in the world they have something to say... I have no problem noone answers within an our. I asked a very specific question. The fact that it is not likely someone will answer it within an our is the reason for my wish of having a new thread. Cause many questions, that belong here, will be answered soon and so noone will have a look of questions asked hours before. But well.. moderators, what to tell... Cheers.

Is there any chance that we will get a good threesome?
does the Devil's pit play a role in any quests?
will there be more free dlc after the 16 we know are coming?

Hello,

can please someone from CDPR or from the community, who has relationship with CDPR, explain me the respwan-system of the monsters?

Short-version: Is the respawn-system of the monsters (special in hotspots) based on a chaos/random-function?

Long-version: I know there a hotspot-areas with permanent-continuous-endless-loop-respawns of monsters if your are in this area. On my search for dark-essence I figured out a single hotspot for nightwraith on a field above the brothel "goosecunt". At highnoon there was a noonwraith and at miidnight there was a nightwraith. I was happy. So I thought I could get another dark-essence at the next midnight again. I left the area and searched the south of Novingrad. Some minutes after midnight I entered this area again. But there wasn't a nightwraith. Bloody hell, it wasn't a permanent-continuous hotspot, I thought. Now I accidentally entered ths area again and there was a nightwraith.

I figured out similar areas. Now I want to know. Which function determine if the area is a permanent-continuous hotspot for a single or serveral monsters. Is it a random/chaos function?

Hours played display?

Hello. I was wondering where I can see the number of hours I have played. I looked at my save files, and it doesn't seem to show that.

Thanks!

The blacksmith in journeyman novigrad fishmarket is missing?!

hi i don't know if his supposed to be missing, but the journeyman blacksmith in novigrad is missing in my game(ps4) witcher 3, also his icon is missing

i have the same thing a lot,just stand in front of his shop and meditate for 1 hour,sometimes he will appear sometimes he won't.just keep trying and he usually turns up eventually.

You can also go to the spot where he should be standing and proceed to walk away until you notice his icon appear on the mini map and he should be there when you go walk back.

Top Bottom