• Fringilla

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
Rosa Van Attre.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 593
Water hag I guess, nah just kidding lol. I must say it's Priscilla for me, for gentlemen always prefer blondes, is it not? ;)

If you think about...water hag have more votes than ves....
Something is wrong with her... :evil:

Having very little screen time probably does not help. The water hag and the crones are at least being voted on as a joke.

I'm in love with TW3 animators and designers for the natural women's beauty they showed in the game.
Like this Skellige woman

Really upset with Gametriss's look. Horny "Get_Me_Everywhere_U_Want" face in TW2 and ImSoSaDsOvErYvErYsAd in TW3. Meh. Totally broke the image of her awesome book appearance for me. Hope modders will make a great replacer someday (not only to replace her eyes/haircut because it won't change it).

And of course the final model of Yennefer. The great combination of nature and makeup, it's pretty ironical to talk about natural beauty in sorceresses context but it's easy to see how many hours were wasted for Yennefer's model. For the best. She's just like I imagined her when was reading the books.

Ciri is pretty but her forever smeared mascara...:facepalm2:

So my top 3 the beautiful ones from TW3:

1) Yennefer
2) Keira
3) Var Attre sisters

Attachments

• natural.jpg
    natural.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 588
If there was a romance option for Keira, I'd totally go for that just so Geralt can slap some sense into her. Also she reminds me of a young Kirsten Dunst
:cheers3: :exasperation:

Btw, its sad that no one talks about Annabelle...

Oh true, but we can see her only for a few secs.

She gives kisses worth to die for ...
At least Graham thought so....

Yeah, it's strong, almost the Sapko style. Nivellen and Vereena approve. After the two games we finally have a great lovestory with the moral that curses and magic suck against love.

Last edited:
Everyone's welcome to their opinions about characters, no matter how harsh they might be, and of course beauty runs beyond just physical beauty.

However let's just take a moment to think before posting/replying. Since the community, as it stands, is currently incapable of separating their deep love for fictional characters (Or at least a few specific ones) from opinions and critical reception, let's both A. Avoid posting stuff in the first place that obviously is just going to get a rise out of those folk, and B. If someone does end up posting something of that kind of ilk, then simply ignore it and/or use the report function to get a moderator to come have a look.

I might get alot of flack for this, but (SPOILER) during the quest where you go after the crones as Ciri - you see them in their human form drinking blood and being covered with it. While being naked, not gonna lie - I got some action going during that scene, not gonna lie...
Also, how come there are no succubi on the list? Can't we all agree that they're super attractive?

Top Bottom