Votes: 5 1.3%
  • One of the Crones

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Philippa

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Fringilla

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
Anyone mention Corrine Tilly yet? She was a pretty cool gal, at least based on the 2 minutes of interaction that Geralt had with her.

Cause she's better man.

We all know she will get a lot of votes 'cause she is in the games since TW1.

Anyway, this is not a good topic to start here, unless you wanna see this thread closed...

This is a simple thread where you choose a character by it's visual, based on your own visual preferences. Even the Crones got votes here, so let's just not change the topic here...

-- Deleted post --

You din't get my point: this is not a good thread to start talking about "X is better than Y", like you did before and did again now... And is just a warning, generally this is how waifu wars starts here and how threads get closed...

And the point of the pool is to talk about beauty, not behavior, intelligence, etc, couldn't everybody just stick to this :) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You din't get my point: this is not a good thread to start talking about "X is better than Y", like you did before and did again now... And is just a warning, generally this is how waifu wars starts here and how threads get closed...

And the point of the pool is to talk about beauty, not behavior, intelligence, etc, couldn't everybody just stick to this :) ?

Oh fine, my fault, you're right afterall. Only I don't understand all the animosity all those threads pull out so it was normal for me saying who I prefer. Oh, and beauty doesn't lack in this game I should say

Last edited:
Topic's about who's more beautiful. Not smarter, not more powerful, just appearance.

There was lots of topics just because somenone start saying one os better than other... It's better if we stay out of it.

Definitely Yennefer,I love women with black hair and light skin,to me they're the most beautiful and alluring kind of women.

Yen is the most stunning woman I have ever seen in a video game,beautiful face,eyes,hairstyle,outfit (the default one),I love her elegant and feminine air.Damn,I think I developed a crush on a "digital woman".

Well,kudos to the character designer.

Ciri destroys all ---------- Best looking girl imo

Then Triss and Yen = From the trailers. IMO they both looked a lot better in the trailers. Esp Yen. Really don't like that they changed her.

Triss, she is beautiful inside (how she has evolved through the games!) and outside (I especially like her look with the DLC alternate outfit with blue eyes mod). And her voice is also very pleasant.
I liked Cerys, too. Too bad one couldn't romance her!
Yen looks dashing.

Top Bottom