Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be your role in CDPR?

There is identical job offer but for Cracow office:

Lead Gameplay Designer

Design & Creation | Cyberpunk 2077 | Cracow

THE VISION
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a Lead Gameplay Designer who will be leading the Gameplay Designers team in day-to-day operation of designing, prototyping, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools. The person in this position will work closely with the Design Producer to help ensure proper balance between quality, deadlines and technical requirements. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!

DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL

• Guiding the team in translating the overall game vision into implemented functionality.
  • Establishing quality benchmarks and driving the team in reaching them.
  • Overseeing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
  • Contributing to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes.
  • Playing an active part in the recruitment of new candidates and development of resources.

Hi @KyleRowley on forum and good luck with the game for u and the rest of the team :) . I hope for some info about CP2077 sooner than later :p .

Too bad they aren't spilling any beans, even in a cheeky stealthy way.

Last edited:
Charming ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm super excited to be working on this projekt :). The team here are amazingly talented and I'm glad I can contribute in a meaningful way.
I'm at a loss of words right now. I wouldn't have thought in a million years that the developers themselves would post here. Good luck on completing CP 2077 and make us proud! :)

careful with hype, be aware that games change during development, not saying this game is not going to be epic, but we must see some actual final prpduct gameplay
tw3 took 5 years to be developed, and it was delayed two times, so cp won't be out until at least 2021-2022

Last edited:
careful with hype, be aware that games change during development, not saying this game is not going to be epic, but we must see some actual final prpduct gameplay
tw3 took 5 years to be developed, and it was delayed two times, so cp won't be out until at least 2021-2022
I'm predicting a E3 2017 trailer, with the release date somewhere in 2018 or 2019.

2021-22? That's good, by then I might be able to afford a new computer powerful enough to run the game. ;)

they are working on the gwent game now, so if there is a trailer from cdpr at e3 it will be gwent, e3 2018 will probably show a new teaser, to unleash a new hype wave all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom