Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have a game like gwent in it and that game could be multiplayer. So a game within the main CP game could have multiplayer .

Remember how fans asked multiplayer for Gwent

It doesn't mean that they didn't misused the word. As I said, many people use the word "sandbox" to describe any kind of open world.
Yep, another of the terms ... like "RPG" that is commonly misused to mean something it traditionally doesn't.

It doesn't mean that they didn't misused the word. As I said, many people use the word "sandbox" to describe any kind of open world.
There's no way CDPR doesn't know the difference. There were multiple interviews where interviewers asked about TW3 in comparison to Skyrim and CDPR explained that TW3 is a story-driven game while Skyrym is a sandbox. I suspect that CDPR is trying to create a sandbox game with a good story, which I think is almost impossible because the sandbox suppose to allow you to do even self-contradictory nonsensical actions.

I see you, @Benzenzimmern

I understand. You, too, are looking for Cpunk news and updates, because you are so excited by this game. We all are, brother. Joinnnnn ussss....

But I must warn you, once the hunger is in you, it is deep. You may never sleep again.

I see you, @Benzenzimmern

I understand. You, too, are looking for Cpunk news and updates, because you are so excited by this game. We all are, brother. Joinnnnn ussss....

But I must warn you, once the hunger is in you, it is deep. You may never sleep again.

Well, if that's the case, then I eat quite well every day I go to work. Sometimes I even make the food myself! :smiling2:

cyseal

Although just last night I was discussing CDPR building security with my wife. Forrrrrr...reasons. Yep. Hypothetical reasons.

If you're planning to sneak in CDPR building to take a sneak peak of CP2077, I'm going too.

Are you really freaking out because one dev from one COD game is coming to CDPR to work on a game that isn't COD?

Let me help you with that, Mec:

"I don't think this is cause to worry. It's one dev from one kind of game coming to work for CDPR on another kind of game. Should be cool."

See? Less aggressive and more constructive. Also polite. I like polite! Sometimes.

People around here are going to jump at shadows, well, forever. Because gaming. Before, during and after release, players are going to over-react. Either because they are worried or they like drama or they want attention or they simply mis-chose their words.

Those of us not inclined to over-react will calmly and pleasantly reassure them a few times, then ignore the next two hundred times.

Ah, reminds me of good old Witcher 3 pre-release craziness. So many Ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom