only 21 mod in 1.31?

+
only 21 mod in 1.31?

Hi! When i have w3 version 1.25 then i can use 23 or more mods, except texture packs. I merge my texture modsZ by categories ( armor, weapon, etc), do working collection of mods. Then..come patch 1.30. It s give me infinite loading screen. by adding and removing mods i found that now restriction is 22-23 mods. Then i again merge my texture mods, merging armor categories with weapon and etc. I again make them work. Then come 1.31.. and guess what...again infinite loading screen. By experemental way is now 21 mod restriction..Or may be i do something wrong?

or maybe some of those mods change something that is not compatible with 1.31 and therefore cause that infinite loading screen..

or maybe some of those mods change something that is not compatible with 1.31 and therefore cause that infinite loading screen..

Nope... when i remove any one of mods .and their number becomes not more than 21..all work fine..

Last edited:
why do you merge your mods by categorie? just do it at once
When come update for hd reworked or real contrast texture mods, uncook and then cook again such number of mods cost huge amount of time. So when you do it with category is much much faster

---------- Updated at 05:25 PM ----------

45 mods+merged files folder here, running fine
How much phisically folders on mods folder?

When come update for hd reworked or real contrast texture mods, uncook and then cook again such number of mods cost huge amount of time. So when you do it with category is much much faster

The mod limit has become more strict with every major patch. I recommend using this (rather than Mod Kitchen) and combining everything in to one package.

Question: I thought the market was broken and we could no longer uncook items?

Or is this something completely different from the issue that people are having with the mod kit?

Question: I thought the market was broken and we could no longer uncook items?

Or is this something completely different from the issue that people are having with the mod kit?

merging texture mods is still possible cause they were made earlier, with the modkit we have.
What is the issue is that the game now uses new versions of certain files, and for some ppl it uncooks just fine (well, at least uncooks what it always did anyway) while for others it uncooks with errors

Then, once uncooked, you cant export w2mesh and .xbm, cause it shows errors

merging texture mods is still possible cause they were made earlier, with the modkit we have.
What is the issue is that the game now uses new versions of certain files, and for some ppl it uncooks just fine (well, at least uncooks what it always did anyway) while for others it uncooks with errors

Then, once uncooked, you cant export w2mesh and .xbm, cause it shows errors

Thank you. Now once I get my computer back in October all I need to do is just get the game and then learn how to do everything that you just said LOL.

I was playing the game on my friend's account but now that he has his computer running I can't use his account anymore. I just got to get the game. I've been playing it on my Xbox One until I get the game for PC

Top Bottom