Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
I started a new playthrough yesterday and I cleared all the abandonded sites in White Orchard. I did so in 1.2 and I did so now in 1.6 .... I really wonder, why it is bugged in your case.

Some POIs just bug out randomly. I had numerous abandoned sites bug out on me in one playthrough while on others they were fine. Can't really pinpoint what causes it though.

Hmm I see...so I was lucky in this respect. There was one bandit camp which was never shown as cleared and one question mark which never changed into its final form.

I´ll be finished to push F5 Button, when the Patch is out.
I´ve lost The Power in my Fingers. It´s Time to use my Nose.
CD Project, you bring me to the madhouse ;)

I know, the Patch it´s just not for a one platform, More and More...
I wish a giftbox in my inventory or a mixture to make me regulate my Puls.
Okey, I´m finished to complain. Good work, need time.

I gave up from this patch, i'll play the game even if it's bugged, it will not come this weekend, maybe in the end of the month or maybe on august, so don't have hopes guys,
see ya...

Sry, quoted the wrong line, fixed in the previous comment.

OK, this seems to be your understanding, and according to all sources one can find online - it is just wrong. I think I read in an interview with the devs about TW3 that they made it with the thought of being one of the biggest releases this year, but don't quote me on that. Plus 67M is going towards the big budgets comparing it to some of the other AAA games (and even surpassing some) - examples:

http://kotaku.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-make-a-big-video-game-1501413649

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Video_game_costs

35 million to make a gigantic open world RPG + around 35 million to market it.

CoD MW2 had a development budget of 50 million to make a 4 hour long linear simplistic shooter and 200 million for marketing.
Yeah.

AAA used to mean big high quality release. After the AA and Independant game revolution... and the fact that major publishers seem to suck badly... It is changing meaning.

I have played STALKER mods that are bigger, more ambitious and generally better (VA excluded) than many AAA releases right now. It cant mean quality mate ... else it is laughable...

I started a new playthrough yesterday and I cleared all the abandonded sites in White Orchard. I did so in 1.2 and I did so now in 1.6 .... I really wonder what is bugged in your case.

You do have to clear it after spawning the enemies in. It can be problematic if you run away then come back.

It was easy to clear on all attempts for me, but as an experiment I did reload an early save and had the Devil's own job triggering a second spawn in after they'd wandered off. From what I recall they did spawn eventually, but perhaps I misremember the order of things? I may have reloaded the 'early save' and cleared the site immediately on approach. Same applies to all the "bugged" persons in distress. If you clear their sites in one go no issues, but some report trouble if they fluffed the attack. (It seems from my experience that merely galloping through a bandit camp *doesn't* cause issues with these**, but fighting and running can/might/does)

A Level 14 Nilfgaardian and Level 7 Slaver group in Velen I rode through 3-4 times before stopping to clear it.

Well how about that? I'm having AC:Unity deja vu.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-07-17 20-01-39.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-17 20-01-39.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 34
Am I the only one who got bored of that word? :p

Yeah. As you can see in this (and other) thread everybody is happy. lol no but seriously Id rather have the patch actually working when they release it than a patch that makes the whole game unplayable.

Yeah. As you can see in this (and other) thread everybody is happy. lol no but seriously Id rather have the patch actually working when they release it than a patch that makes the whole game unplayable.

I'm happy too with the patch and I really hope that things work better now. The problem is when someone ask for the ETA the answer is always the same: soon. I understand that they don't want us give a date because if there are some problems and can't put the patch on that date people would start to freak out. I really understand that.

But always saying soon is becoming very annoying. They are saying that since 2 weeks maybe. I would prefer if they only said "We have no date but we are working on it" and not "We have no date but we are working on it but expect it soon".

I'm happy too with the patch and I really hope that things work better now. The problem is when someone ask for the ETA the answer is always the same: soon. I understand that they don't want us give a date because if there are some problems and can't put the patch on that date people would start to freak out. I really understand that.

But always saying soon is becoming very annoying. They are saying that since 2 weeks maybe. I would prefer if they only said "We have no date but we are working on it" and not "We have no date but we are working on it but expect it soon".

Would you rather have them not say anything, just release the patch?

Top Bottom