Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
A couple of posts just got deleted for a slightly unexpected reason. Keep political discussions about the EU out of the forum please.

PC user here...

After playing through the game for 4hrs with 1.07 patch, overall experience is awesome so far!
Alternate movement is very good, got the Zoltan card...yeah!
All round great improvement to the amazing game. No performance issues noticed so far, in fact there is slight improvement overall.

Thanks CDPR for giving us this awesome patch and game!

There is a problem with PSN in Europe according to a message left by Marcin in this thread. CDProjektRed and Sony are investigating so stay tuned. :)

Edited to include Marcin's message...

Hopefully we can get the patch today. I'm holding off playing the game until I can download it. Sony messed up somewhere.

PC player here, and like I said before, everything is great except for the fact that Storage Chests are nowhere to be found at their map markers, am I the only one who's suffering this bug? or am I missing something?

PC player here, and like I said before, everything is great except for the fact that Storage Chests are nowhere to be found at their map markers, am I the only one who's suffering this bug? or am I missing something?

remove your mods and the backup files in the game folders. With the new patch game will use the backup fiule instead of the main file so make sure your backups are not in the same place as the main file.

I still can't get pass the issue with Vernon Roche's camp in this patch. Already have pretty much everything else done, hoped this issue to be fixed to progress the game and the Gwent sub quest. Hope i'm not the only one here. Looking for patch 1.08 and ... back to Batman for now.

remove your mods and the backup files in the game folders. With the new patch game will use the backup fiule instead of the main file so make sure your backups are not in the same place as the main file.

This worked for me, stash chests are visible and functional FINALLY, Thanks a million:cheers4:

Hello!

Sorry CDPR, I must grumble again: I knew, you have improved the manuell sorting system, so that it is fixed for one-gaming-session. That is very awesome, very good.

But why have you not improve the automatic sorting-system for alchemical-items and for types so, that e.g all alcohol-ingredients, all paste-ingredients and all other alchemical-ingredients are automatically nearby? What was the difficulty? Can this explain me someone from the CDPR-Team? I don't understand it.

For better understanding, see in my attachment, what happening after the new automatic-sorting-system for type with my alchemical-items (particularly with the alcohols): View attachment 19073

And before I forget: Thank you, that you fixed the bad-item-flags for the glyphes-crafting-system. Thank you again.

Attachments

• Automatic Sorting-System.jpg
    Automatic Sorting-System.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I have not installed 1.07 patch yet, but would just like to thank the CDPR Team for this game, it has literally ruined other games for me... I know your team already heard this a million times, but let me just say it again, the bar you set is pretty damn high, as it should be! Looking forward to your next release! Congrats!

PC user here...

After playing through the game for 4hrs with 1.07 patch, overall experience is awesome so far!
Alternate movement is very good, got the Zoltan card...yeah!
All round great improvement to the amazing game. No performance issues noticed so far, in fact there is slight improvement overall.

Thanks CDPR for giving us this awesome patch and game!

Where is the card? I don't found it :(

Hello!

First of all thank you CDPR for supporting such amazing game, but there is one thing that breaks my game's experience: achievements does not work for some reason. I'm playing the game on Steam platform and you can check how many (i guess everyone) people exprerience this problem. Please can you fix it?)

P.S. PS4 owners have the same issue.

---------- Updated at 10:41 AM ----------

Where is the card? I don't found it :(

Fast travel to Hang Man's Tree and check the area near the tree. The card is in the bag.

Yay patch fixed the Gylph/Rune problem ;)

But Oils at the bottom of the Potions page seems kind of counter-intuitive as they are the most used.

• Fixes a rare issue where players could not always complete the Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff? quest.

Not fixed, merchant won't talk to me after he runs off. I can examine the bottle, follow the scent, but he just sits there and it won't give me the talk option...

Hello!

First of all thank you CDPR for supporting such amazing game, but there is one thing that breaks my game's experience: achievements does not work for some reason. I'm playing the game on Steam platform and you can check how many (i guess everyone) people exprerience this problem. Please can you fix it?)

P.S. PS4 owners have the same issue.

---------- Updated at 10:41 AM ----------

Fast travel to Hang Man's Tree and check the area near the tree. The card is in the bag.

Which version? There is not a bag in ps4 version.

After downloading the patch, I went to get the base Cat School armor again but found that the Required Level to wear it went from 14 to 17. I am curious as to why CDPR felt that was necessary to do? I literally stopped going through the story just to to do side missions and everything else just to grind out to level 14 before I even reached Novigrad. To be honest that irritated me a little. Other than that, this patch is okay.

Top Bottom