Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Yay! Let's all bust a nut for something we can't even determine the quality or effectiveness of yet. Let's all thank and pat CDPR on the back profusely for changing gameplay mechanics and doing seemingly very little for the visual defects and moreover the downgraded graphics, all the while withholding the PC patch while the console versions undergo certification. I'm SO overjoyed, I could spew...

Yay! Let's all bust a nut for something we can't even determine the quality or effectiveness of yet. Let's all thank and pat CDPR on the back profusely for changing gameplay mechanics and doing seemingly very little for the visual defects and moreover the downgraded graphics, all the while withholding the PC patch while the console versions undergo certification. I'm SO overjoyed, I could spew...

I agree with the patch parity thingy,in the end all studios submit to the console market.It's a bloody shame.

All I want is these systemic changes to be seperated from the bugfixing part. You shouldn't be forced to use these systems just because you want the bugfixes. I want my game to be fixed and improved, not to be changed.

So, CDPR, please split that up and release the systemic changes in a separate, optional DLC.

Movement response??? How it will work?

Hopefully it'll be the standard mouse movement used by just about every other game: A and D strafe, S steps back, and Geralt turns in the direction we turn the mouse. The current method is really annoying, sometimes he sidesteps, sometimes he turns, he can't take a step backwards, and there's often a big delay in reacting. It's like driving a truck on ice, and he keeps getting stuck on things, especially indoors.

:facepalm:

I agree with the patch parity thingy,in the end all studios submit to the console market.It's a bloody shame.

This defies logic. If the patch is ready, it should be released. Sony and microsoft are responsible for any further delays, not cdpr. Not favouritism.

Any one with common sense can see this.

This defies logic. If the patch is ready, it should be released. Sony and microsoft are responsible for any further delays, not cdpr. Not favouritism.

Any one with common sense can see this.

...Huh? You do know that patches for consoles have to be certified by Sony or Microsoft before being released, which is why previous patches came out on PC days before console, right?

CDPR - will Zoltan Chivay's card be made available in 1.07 to those player who missed it in the prologue?

...Huh? You do know that patches for consoles have to be certified by Sony or Microsoft before being released, which is why previous patches came out on PC days before console, right?

Yeah...
Thought that was pretty much what I was saying.

CDPR - will Zoltan Chivay's card be made available in 1.07 to those player who missed it in the prologue?

i dont get that obsession with Zoltan card... you just need to win a simple card game in the beginning... if you cant do it with default cards, just buy additional from barkeep and there is just no chance to lose that game...

Yeah...
Thought that was pretty much what I was saying.

So... How aren't CDPR responsible for this delayed PC patch? You're saying the PC patch 1.07, unlike all the previous ones, will coincidentally be completed on the same day that it's released on consoles?

Last edited:
So... How aren't CDPR responsible for this delayed PC patch?

Well yes they are.
Was trying to make the point that they shouldnt be held responsible for console delays that are out of their control.
They should release for pc asap, knowing that no logical person is going to say "CDPR favours pc".

Originally Posted by Momed
I am happy and amazed with the changes but the fact that there is no mention of bug fixes scares me as there are some very serious ones to be addressed IMO.
I will list some

-Mutegen Bug Calculation
-Placing runes in a sword with innate effect will make the effect proc 100% of the time
-Decoctions not working as description/at all such as: Chort decoction, you are not immune to stagger at all
-Thunderbolt and foglet working at all times 100% crit and 25 Sign intens
-Having swords sheathed gives damage scaling on bombs, crossbows and signs. roughly 1.5x at 10, 2x at 20, 2.5x at 30 (I would not mind scaling but this is listed as a bug)
- Whirl proccing multiple instances of Eckidna while Igni stream does not proc multiple instances (There is a very weird bug to how it is)
- Cat school techniques critical damage not applying to fast attacks (unsure of this but it has been listed somewhere)
-Inconsistencies with how counterattack should work and its effects on skills like frenzy (counter attacks should be as you spam attacks monsters will get I-frames and attack you back. this does not always happen)
-Runestones and glyphs with different ID codes from ones found to crafted ones. This is also inconsistent because runestones/glyphs found from monster dens CAN be used to craft
-The obvious monster den 360 glitch (although this is a choice of the person and only affects those who want to do it unlike the above)
-The ever so well known dimetrium bomb bug which happens to people without them realizing due to story events
-Ursine silver sword NOT having critical chance Confirmed bug by Ilozen
-And some more that I have not listed but I think these are the most crucial. I hope this gets viewed and talked about because there was no mention of bug fixes in the statement put out

Thank You very much for your hard work

I really like the planned changes but these things I quoted are definitely concerning me. The one thing I'll add is some difficulty increases to deathmarch are SORELY needed for levels over 15. Increased sign resistance, damage, enemy speed, etc..

Those things are the things really required besides the obvious quest fixes. Not some missable gwent cards and stuff...
I wouldn't mind the follwing changes aswell:
-Earn less gold
-Less but more useful relic items
-More interesting and diverse trophy bonuses

Last edited:
store, more optinal for inventory , grey book ... ugh ! so sartified ... for now , thanks you CDPR

Well yes they are.
Was trying to make the point that they shouldnt be held responsible for console delays that are out of their control.
They should release for pc asap, knowing that no logical person is going to say "CDPR favours pc".

CDPR's top priority is parity, of all things, across platforms. Their next step should be to force cap the resolution on PC to 1920x1080 and the FPS to 30. We wouldn't want console users to feel inadequate.

Last edited:
CDPR's top priority is parity, of all things, across platforms. Their next step should be to cap the resolution on PC to 1920x1080 and the FPS to 30. We wouldn't want console users to feel inadequate.

I'm not going to bag out consoles. I enjoy playing them too, when a game is not out on pc.
I will say though, without any concrete evidence of course, that it appears that CDPR have made certain... concessions to these companies.

I'm not desperate for the patch. Its running very well on my system. Just wish I could do something with the 200+ lesser runestones I have.

Just annoys me that 1/3 of their customers, many who do have issues, have to wait because someone might jump to an illogical conclusion that pc is being favoured over consoles.

One question before I download patch 1.07 CDPR..

Does it reduce the number of lootable containers in the world? Part of the fun of the game, for me at least, is looting all the boxes, barrels, chests, etc..So, before I download 1.07, I want to know this. Could someone from CDPR let me know one way or the other? I know you guys frequent the forums :) Thanks for that btw, as well. Nice to see it. At least we know you care about your game and the people who play it.

Top Bottom