Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
:clap:

What sweet sweet improvements!! I bow to your hard work and how you listen to the community. :unworthy:

Any details on what the alternate control scheme is like?

Also I am on PS4 I think 1.05. Does this mean we will get 1.06 then 1.07 or will we get it all rolled into 1.07? I think I am going to hold off on playing until 1.07 due to the many awesome improvements. Just wondering roughly how long that would take.

You missed this part:

And besides that, the list is far from complete. We'll have to wait a little longer before seeing the full list.

Yes, but am not sure if FX optimize will fix the framerate issue, guess I have to wait and see, hope whatever that FX is will fix it.

Thank you guys so much for caring about your game enough to support it the way you have! I'm am more than happy to give you my money again over how much dedication and quality you have put into your game. I appreciate the experience and look forward to supporting your company in future projekts. : )

Just hopping on right quick to give a big THANK YOU CD PROJEKT RED! Love you guys, hope all is well for everyone and your not working too hard! You guys have kept me quite busy on my free time playing your games! Started over playing Witcher 1 and now onto Witcher 2 then going to finish Witcher 3 hopefully before expansions arrive... Whew! Haha!

You guys are absolutely, hands down, the best! Nothing but positive things to say about you guys and what you do for your fans. Can't wait to see what the future brings! We are so lucky to have you guys to make us awesome gaming experiences, personally, your the answer to my gaming industry prayers! Maybe other companies will take notes from you guys, but hell I don't care because I got everything I need from the amazing individuals at CD Projekt Red! Thanks again everyone! Take care! (^_ ^)_//

-Sincerely,
Zero

Guest 3841499

Will Kaer Morhen be fixed when GrassDistance is set above 1? All areas are fine when I set GrassDistance to 3, except for Kaer Morhen...

I was also hoping CDPR would release Witcher 3 Editor/Toolkit so people can start modding the game. Within the same release period, Skyrim already had its Editor/Toolkit available along with mods, HD textures, etc. Making modding possible is CRUCIAL for Witcher 3 or else its just a one-time play-through game IMHO...

A toolkit is coming but it's not ready yet. I would expect it to be after the expansions if I were to hazard a guess. For Witcher 2 it was 2 years after release. They said they were going to try and get it out faster this time so maybe 1 year?

Planned output modKit for the Witcher 3?
games will yield opportunities to network with other players in the witcher 3 gvint and PvP arena?

Can someone from the devs comment whether the upcoming patch will be or not save-game "friendly" ? Or will we have to start from scratch to get all the changes from the patch ?

thanks in advance !

Can someone from the devs comment whether the upcoming patch will be or not save-game "friendly" ? Or will we have to start from scratch to get all the changes from the patch ?
So, for instance if I have saved my game with1.05 and then apply 1.07, should I save in a new slot or overwrite??

A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
Does this mean LOD will be further reduced to increase fps? Because that's exactly what happened in patch 1.04, causing NPCs to pop in 3 meters away from Geralt.

I have a small question regarding the flickering problems that occur when running a Crossfire setup. We know that AMD and you guys have been working hard to fix these problems(They were indeed partialy fixed with the 15.5 / Windows 10 drivers). But is it possible to get a tad bit of insight on if a fix or a partial fix is included with patch 1.07 or if it is still being adressed together with AMD? It has been a while since we heard any news on this particular issue. But in any case I appreciate all the work everyone at CDPR have put into the series and I am looking forward to anything you guys might be working on!

I'm looking forward to patch.
Inventory changes are awesome for me and a reason I currently i play on and off. still on first playthru an lvl 17..not at skellidge yet :)
The Pinning so you can work out if a shop is selling something i need is great
I have so many ingredients as i don't know if i need them later on that the weightless change will mean i can carry so much more (while the storage chest is good going back and forth for ingredients would be a pain for me).

So, for instance if I have saved my game with1.05 and then apply 1.07, should I save in a new slot or overwrite??

You can overwrite the save... I've installed every update available so far and don't had problems with previous saves...

Top Bottom