Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
well i tried four updating my pv thru galaxy still says v1.06 and i get a 404 forbidden if i try to download from the website here in the us

Am I wrong in having a 1 hour dungeon experience with this game? Maybe I'm just slow?

This is in response to andrelek on page 190, regarding claims that CDProject lied. To be specific, I spent a good amount of time with Keira traveling through the dark and also going after Eilhart. Furthermore, andrelek, you can't count making those cuts (from that reddit link you provided) as the developers telling lies. Any media (movie, book, game...) has cut content that for whatever reason, the artists feel took away from the experience. I've seen some kick ass deleted scenes in TV shoes and movies. Would some of those cuts been awesome in witcher 3? Sure. But they were cut and that's just what happens.

Maybe the game can have a "deleted scenes" bonus feature? :)

Last edited:
after patching the witcher 3 , now geforce experience can't retrieve settings of the witcher 3, I tried changing settings ingame and exiting it , but still geforce cant retrieve any settings
I have the same problem. And I want it fixed, because the Optimal setting that GFExp gave me were fantastic, perfect blend between performance/visuals. And now I don't remember them exactly, so I can set them manually... :/

I have the same problem. And I want it fixed, because the Optimal setting that GFExp gave me were fantastic, perfect blend between performance/visuals. And now I don't remember them exactly, so I can set them manually... :/
I'm sure in the next version of GeForce Experience your problem will be addressed. It developed by NVidia, not CDProject, anyway :)

New bugs for 1.07 version

PC, Moscow, 1.07
I`m currently 15 level and had 15level gear - improved steel blade griffon school.
After this patch the blade suddenly became 18th level but still it was equipped.
But after fistycuffs quest it was autounequipped so now I can`t equip it back. I need a blade.
On the map I can see only 2 blacksmiths - Hatori in Novigrad and the other one in Big Branches village (if I`m correct. i don`t know english equivalent, but this village is near old soothsayer who helped with the ladies of the Forest quest). And the problem is I can`t talk to this blacksmith - he hasn`t "talk" icon near his had. I tries meditating but still the same thing. I can`t buy anything from Hatory either - I didn`t accomplish his quest - it`s for 24 level.
So what should I do? why are there only 2 blacksmiths on the map? Who can make me a good blade?

still nothing here for UK, why?

I wish we knew. I have been looking around the web for answers most of the day, bloody waste of a day tbh. I have been looking here and made a thread at PSN which of course has been ignored except from other people like you and i looking for answers also but what we know is that XBOX has it, PC has it, PS4 USA has it and only a select few countries in the EU that are PS4 owners have it so basically SONY EU has the patch but has released it for only certain countries or we would all have it by now.

Last night there was a sticky on here stating that GOG and SONY were looking in to the issue, i awake and look on here and the message is gone but there is still no patch or any more posts with any info on WTF is going on which is the least either SONY EU or CDPRED could do for us but nope fuck all!!!!

That's pretty much the just of it! Or maybe i should say the "jest" of it because someone is having a laugh!

From what I understand people with a digital copy got the patch and people with a physical copy haven't gotten it.

Still doesn't help. :)

Got the patch for the german version yesterday ... however not via the Galaxy Client but via the GOG site. I was able to download it using the external "GOG downloader". Starting the game after installing the patch endet in the infamous "MatchesCountError: 0 != 1" message. After I removed the "debug menu patch", the message did not show up anymore. Well, it seems I have to wait for a new version of the patch. Until then I am enjoying the game vanilla.

Oh, and I had to use the repair option in the Galaxy Client, so that it showed me the correct version number 1.07.

Last edited:
we are talking here aboul Playstation 4 versions of game mate, not PC.

anyway, digital or disc vers in certain ceu ountries didn't have it,. even at this hour

i have digital with exp pass preordered but no patch

thanks CDPR

we are talking here aboul Playstation 4 versions of game mate, not PC.

anyway, digital or disc vers in certain ceu ountries didn't have it,. even at this hour

i have digital with exp pass preordered but no patch

thanks CDPR
How is it their fault? They can't be blamed because Sony made a mistake, if it was a mistake made by CDPR then nobody with a PS4 would have it now would they. Common sense should tell you that the fact some PS4 users have the patch means CDPR sent the patch to Sony.

Then again reading through this thread it seems common sense is really not very common. :D

Got the patch for the german version yesterday ... however not via the Galaxy Client but via the GOG site. I was able to download it using the external "GOG downloader". Starting the game after installing the patch endet in the infamous "MatchesCountError: 0 != 1" message. After I removed the "debug menu patch", the message did not show up anymore. Well, it seems I have to wait for a new version of the patch. Until then I am enjoying the game vanilla.

Oh, and I had to use the repair option in the Galaxy Client, so that it showed me the correct version number 1.07.

Did as you and tried to repair but damn galaxy still wants to download 1.07 update even though my game is al;ready on 1.07

Net is too slow to download 34 gb again. Honestly if galaxy wasnt finished they should not have released it.

Edit: repairing on galaxy downgraded my game to 1.06 bloody brilliant. At this moment galaxy is a sub standard product which keeps unnecessarily downloading, corrupting its files and overall has been a real pain in the ass.

Remember when certain people lost their minds and started threatening CDPR over the patch being like a day late? Yeah...

Kudos to the EU PS4 players that don't have the patch yet. Your will and patience is golden. :)

Top Bottom