Patch 1.11 Changelog

+

Guest 3858350

IMPORTANT: Even though it's not mentioned in the list, the NG+ issue with missing items on consoles is also addressed in 1.11.
No, it's not, only with the Wolven witcher gear. Every other DLC item is missing. Hell, haircuts also don't work. Why are you lying to us?

I am so amazed by you, CDPR.

In my gaming-life span of now close to 20 years (hello, caommand&conquer), have I never found a company so dedicated to keeping people playing a game they already payed for. So many free updates and DLCs and your constant support on the forums is nothing but amazing!

Thank you so much - I have to got now - Shani awaits :)

S

Only problems I have after update 11 & NG+ is that I still haven't got some achievements but I don't really care about them so no big deal. My big gripe is my level 69 sword Addan Deith that took me ages & countless coin farming & trading with the elves has been scaled back down to just around 760-875 when it had a blistering 850-1029 damage before the update.

here's a summary of what i would like(hope) the next patch(es) to fix (among other fixes) on PC:

- PERFORMANCE: optimization on Hierarch Square & the Fish Market in Novigrad also in Skellige on Freya's Garden (CPU bottleneck GPU)
- BUG: missing scabbards on Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel and Ciri
- BUG: invisible reins on horse Roach ( Geralt still acts like it's holding them while on horse but they are not visible)
- BUG : i can't liberate the Abandoned Site on Ruined Inn in Skellige(there are no monsters left, yet the liberating cinematic does not trigger)
- COLOR: Black Roach horse should be black not purple

Last edited:
here's a summary of what i would like(hope) the next patch(es) to fix (among other fixes) on PC:

- PERFORMANCE: optimization on Hierarch Square & the Fish Market in Novigrad also in Skellige on Freya's Garden (CPU bottleneck GPU)
- BUG: missing scabbards on Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel and Ciri
- BUG: invisible reins on horse Roach ( Geralt still acts like it's holding them while on horse but they are not visible)
- BUG : i can't liberate the Abandoned Site on Ruined Inn in Skellige(there are no monsters left, yet the liberating cinematic does not trigger)
- COLOR: Black Roach horse should be black not purple

Added a few more:
- QUEST BUG: Novigrad: Closed City II marked as failed
- QUEST BUG: Faithful Friend marked as failed or appears incomplete even after finishing it
- GAMEPLAY BUG: Gas clouds don't do any damage to Geralt of enemies

Hey there.

Was wondering what happened to the alchemist just east of Novigrad, was a great guy, used to trade with him a lot. Can't talk to him anymore, what happened?
Also, it's just rather annoying to go to that single merchant who buys junk items every single time now, would be nice if it was reintroduced if I could just sell my chandeliers at Hattori again.

Furthermore: blurring of world after exiting convo/shop. I know disabling depth of field fixes this, but I'd rather have that setting on, used to be fine before.
I notice a lot of shimmering as well everywhere on textures now, on stones, tiles, windows, etc. I've tried changing the miptexturebias to 0 but it doesn't really make any difference.

Added a few more:
- QUEST BUG: Faithful Friend marked as failed or appears incomplete even after finishing it
This one has been fixed for me by patch 1.10. (I did the Faithful Friend quest with 1.07) it's no longer stuck in the quest log.

But Novigrad: Closed City II marked as failed is indeed annoying.

In case it hasn't already been mentioned - the quest "Three to Tango" is still bugged. When you knock on the door it doesn't acknowledge that you have the wine. Unfortunately, because this quest can't be completed, I can't finish the main quest since I need Triss and Yennefer.

This one has been fixed for me by patch 1.10. (I did the Faithful Friend quest with 1.07) it's no longer stuck in the quest log.

But Novigrad: Closed City II marked as failed is indeed annoying.

'Faithful Friend' only marks as succeeded if you've already completed the game prior to applying 1.10 patch and re-load the save after applying 1.10.
If you try to replay the quest with 1.10 with a save prior to starting the quest, it gets marked as failed eventually.

Are there any special requirements for starting mission "Now or never" ? I think it should start automatically after completing quest "A matter of life and death". Did I made some wrong choices or just 1.11 fixed old problem and created new ones?

strange visual effects since reinstall/ patch 1.11

Hi there. I have some strange visual bug since I reinstalled the game on my SSD I dont see the color of the runes on my weapons and I dont see the color of the oils I use on the Everything is white /gray... also I notice I stared a new game but my hairstyle and my beard style are the same as it was before I was paling (like from my last save before I started a new game) and this is just an new game not a new game+.... also I got tons of tearing and some times I get these strange sky tremblings and building bugs like triangels and so...

Top Bottom