Rumors, rumors, rumors...

+
Rumors, rumors, rumors...

Hello,
in reference to the latest rumors flying around - few words from Marcin Iwiński and our Board:

"We usually don’t comment on rumors, but this one has become quite viral and we think it deserves to be put to bed: we are not talking with anyone regarding selling CD PROJEKT RED or GOG.com. Period. And the payslip is a fake – it was not issued by our company."
- Marcin Iwiński and the Board

I hope this clears things up. :)

Whaa... ?

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Santa isn't real.

I wonder if the trickster was actually an employee or just some random dude on the internet. My guess is the latter. It goes to show how much sites love their clickbait though.

I feel like all of the gaming "journalism" sites that spread this rumor should be held accountable. Lawsuit anyone?

I dont know what is EA? Is it a company? Electronic Asshole?? An Adult Sexual production company?
Is that why Bioware finally sticks to it? Well, I don't think CDPR is that kind of taste.
Just think the emerging of these two "CDElectronic Projekt Red Asshole"?
No ,definitely not.lol...(kinda touching the wall huh...)

I'm glad to hear that. Selling out to EA would literally be the worst thing to happen to CDPR at this point. That is a company that has been voted 'Worst Company in America' for two consecutive years, and it doesn't take a genius to see why.

Steer clear from these guys, CDPR. There is a reason you have so many fans.

Top Bottom