Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I thought it's Kinley's line. :p

And what is that creature, some sort of underwater bruxa?

It's a siren, transforms into that flying thing you see behind Van Helsing Geralt.

So... The night is just as bright as the day, huh?

At least Cintrian Pendulum looks nice.
Hard to judge with a capture from a camera taking a picture of a TV. Though I doubt night time will be as dark as Dragon's Dogma. IIRC Geralt in the books can see well in low light too.

This. People might not like it, but it can be easily backed with the lore. Geralt basically has night vision...

Not in The Witcher 1.
There are some things in the Sapkowski's story that can't be put in a videogame.
Basically beacuse if Geralt can see in the dark, then cat potion and torches became useless.

Not in The Witcher 1.
There are some things in the Sapkowski's story that can't be put in a videogame.
Basically beacuse if Geralt can see in the dark, then cat potion and torches became useless.

No, cat potion and torches are useful in caves and crypts without natural source of light. But nights are different thing, because you still have a source of light, it is weak , but it is there. So we can still have both, dark crypts where you need torch or cat potion, and not-so-dark nights where Geralt´s Tapetum lucidum takes care of things..

Last edited:
I'm more worried about whether Cat will be horrible like it was in TW2 with all pointless, unnecessary stuff showing ORANGE or TW1 or something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom