Serious Lag, no matter what??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kindo...your just a member like me, therefore, I wasn't asking you, or even implying that I YOU could be of any assistance. I am directing my posts toward TW2 Tech Support and experts ONLY. However, thanks for sharing, but sweetums, let the experts type, please stop cluttering this board with your minute opinion. Makes it hard for this average gamer/consumer to find REAL answers. :D

There are plenty of experts, but no official tech support on these forums. You have already flipped off at least three, on a day when forum participants will be few and hard to find. Now settle down and work with the people who are here, or go away.

I haven't seen a "helpful" post, thus far, right now the only "cool" thing about the game is a little coin that was in the box. I've read several other boards where people are experiencing the same problems. Get flipped off if you want. Trust me I think A LOT of us are pretty flipped off already for buying an expensive game that....here it comes....wait for it....DOES NOT WORK.

"Damn leaky boat, my boots are soaked, yet another boggy shit hole."
--Trust me it's not the boat or the bog thats the shit hole.
And ekhem (whatever that means)that's Ms. Lawyer Esquire to you. Now until you have something of substance about getting this pile of crap to work then as the Brits would say "bugger off". Toodles, palm limpest.

Alright instead of wasting your time on the forum why don't you try running the game on friend's pc to get an idea of what is required. And this talk of baiting and suing is just nonsense so cut it out.

If you really do have the res turned ALL the way down and your pc still won't run it, your hardware specs aren't sufficient. I have a quad core 2.33 GHz processor and an ati 4670 - enough to run the game at low settings just fine, but medium and above, and I suffer from low frame rate. I knew this going in. You needed to do your homework before buying the game.

ldyinkr, you call yourself a law student and
# don't know how to communicate with poeple
# avoid questions which refer to your technical problem
and
# insult other who offer help
# harp on negligibilities (CDPR baits customers) to conceal your own mistake

You didn't collect sufficient information about the game's requirements and the performance of your own (6) computer(s). Just because you are an average gamer this should ring a bell "I better ask an expert before I buy this game".
You can now sell the game (at eBay maybe) but you won't get a refund from your retailer or CDPR. Or you relax now, change your rude language and give details about your graphics card and other required info and you will get help.

This technical support forum is open to the public for all gamers and community members. There are a lot of experts amongst them who are skilled enough to help you.

If you are not willing to cooperate but keep on insulting others I'm afraid, this thread gets closed and you have to look for help somewhere else.

And yet Petra ... still NOT "helpful".
Anyway, I tried this on my other HP (HP ENVY 15) still no dice. Face it. This game is a rip off piece of crap. Period. You've all stated your opinions on EVERYTHING except how to make the damn thing work. Outside of buying new a new rig (the baiting part). That's all there is to it. It is what it is. A complete and total rip off. Completely actionable. Close the thread. Tech Support for this game is obviously as useless as the game itself. There is no way to sugar coat it. I'm one of the few that won't say "Oh well, thats ok. I'll be happy buying something that doesn't work." Wow. If I wanted an opinion I would have asked "Is it ok with you guys if I'm upset for spending my money on your game that doesn't work??" please give me permission. NOT. Why? Because IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS YOU BUY MORE GEAR. Do you not get that? Simple
Step1: Bought Game
Step 2: Game does not work.
Step 3: find out you have to buy more gear to get it to work.
Step 4: Contact Tech Support
Step 5: Get slammed by TECH support because they know it's a crap game that can't be fixed, but they are gonna defend it till end.
Step 6: Thats where the Rule of Law takes command.
I'm done with your so-called tech support anyway. Close it. You were not helpful one bit, and your game still doesn't work...for a lot of people I might add.
Don't worry, you won't be sued, just the company that signs your future non-existent paychecks.
So chill, and let my Boss man THE Mr. Lawyer, work his smooth mojo......
And just wait for the class action process to work that sweet funky...all over your payroll, with a looong drawn out expensive court case, there comes down-sizing, the beauty is we Lawyers only have to wait it out... See ya in the "Want Ads" in the future ... we have all the time in the world.

:D
I knew it: trolls are not celebrating x-mas, they are still hanging around in forums. :D

If Petra_Silie hadn't said it before me, I would have said it: for a law student you are using fantastic words, may your teachers be wise and give you a F for this.

And this average gamer thingy... come on boy, even my mother knows that TW2 would not run on her machine, so you as the "average gamer" should have known it or you should have tried to get some more information first if your machine would be able to run it.

Haha, but funny to read this, really. I was a bit depressed from all those x-mas films and songs everywhere... so this thread did make my day. :D

Idynkr, if you really want to get help here, I would say: just calm down, stop trolling and try to be nicer to the people here. ;)

You are simply the most idiotic person in the world. The problem is obviously not with the game, otherwise we wouldn't be able to play it either! The problem is your hardware and any person who plays PC games knows that the more demanding the game = better hardware needed to run it. That's a simple fact. CD Projekt never said that you have to buy a new GPU to be able to play it. They aren't making you play this game at all. So, if you want to play this game, spend $100 and get a new graphics card. Otherwise, sell it and move on. Why do you have to sue CD Projekt when they did absolutely nothing?

ldyinkr said:
Don't worry, you won't be sued, just the company that signs your future non-existent paychecks.
So chill, and let my Boss man THE Mr. Lawyer, work his smooth mojo......
And just wait for the class action process to work that sweet funky...all over your payroll, with a looong drawn out expensive court case, there comes down-sizing, the beauty is we Lawyers only have to wait it out... See ya in the "Want Ads" in the future ... we have all the time in the world.

None of us work for the company that made the game. Nor do I think you could find a court stupid enough to try to take personal jurisdiction over a Polish corporation with no US operations. I don't know whether you're in reach of a DA who would prosecute for empty threats, but you are pushing it, fool.

Alright fella you have been warned once by me and another by Petra And enough is enough . But for the record the help and time that is given here is voluntarily done by and members of the forum including myself who do not appreciate members who blatantly insult them and other members as well .
Merry Christmas

Okay im saying this only because it's christmas and im in a very good mood for couple reasons.

If there is a real problem behind the trolling regarding playing the game, you have many options:
1. Try to reinstall the game
2. Download the patches for the game (Fixes many stability, gameplay and other problems)
If Witcher 2 Launcher doesnt download them automatically, you can download them from
this website's support section.
3. If the game still doesnt work, go to the store from where you bought the game (if you
bought it from the amazing internetz, im sure the nearest electronics store will do the
trick) and have them check if there's something wrong with the game, your computer or
your system specs.
4. Stop being rude and a troll, tell us your specs and define your problem properly (when
the problem occurs, what have you tried to solve it etc.). Then MAYBE here is someone
who didnt get pissed about your trolling and can help you.

Also you stated in your first post that WoW and Skyrim run without lag on your comp.
That's because they demand less from computer system than Witcher 2. You can't assume that because you can play almost brand-new Skyrim, you could play a half year old Witcher 2, too. I mean you cant play 4-year-old Crysis with ultra settings either, hardly any system can.

May you have merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

P.S And also, that you dont get anything to troll about my grammar, i speak Finnish as my mother tongue and i do not yet have learned English perfectly.

When I first installed this game, a couple of weeks after initial release, my Radeon HD4650 was working great with this game. About mid Agust, it slowed down. The game has become so slow that I pretty much forgot to play it for a couple of months. I suppose the best idea is to just pack the game away until I buy a new system. I had to upgrade several components in my system to play Saboteur. Game companies are just getting sloppy in their programming. Programers don't understand how to clean up and compact their programs to make them more efficient. Maybe they need to pretend they only have 64k to work with, or 640k.

Witcher 3? Not interested.

Beats me. I've been watching the forum, trying all the settings, basically everything short of buying new hardware. The frame rate slowed to the point that it's almost impossible to win an armwrestle.

CodyMac said:
Beats me. I've been watching the forum, trying all the settings, basically everything short of buying new hardware. The frame rate slowed to the point that it's almost impossible to win an armwrestle.

You may want to start a separate thread for this, as it sounds as though you're genuinely asking for help, rather than just engaging in a mindless troll. I suspect this thread may get locked fairly soon, as more and more people read the words of the idiot person who started it. The game wouldn't suddenly get slower for no reason, so it's mainly a question of digging deeper into exactly what happened in August.

@ldyinkr

Some advice:

I see you started your threat to badmouth the game over the Internet, with a post over at The Nexus. This is a difficult step to take. Either you use the same user name, as you did there, in which case anyone reading your post will do the same as I did and come here to find the background, or you use a different user name, in which case the first question anyone will ask is 'what are your specs?' Either way, you're going to end up looking like a total idiot, and if you really ARE a law student, which I doubt, this is going to look really bad when a future employer does a search on you and finds out that you know nothing about the law, know nothing about doing research, and have very poor reading comprehension.

Alright no more reason to keep this open. Please Cody Mac, if you need tech support, open a new post in this board, like dragonbird suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom