Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
It's far easier and more reliable to build NPC from scratch, you can get any models combinations you want.
Only issue with doing that on the fly is that mimics don't work so it may be preferable to edit player entity template and add in a new set you want to try.

I tried stuff like playmimic(cry_anim_face) on ciri .. but cant get it to work

other stuff works .. though

Last edited:
Sry, arent the best ones. And i also can't play the game on ultra, etc
But im trying my best :)

[i know, ugly fog and all, but Geralt's face looks kinda badass in my opinion, thus the share]

Be aware that it has a bug, when you travel to another hub, the mod turns off, you have to change weather with console.
Or just meditate few hours ^^ I also find Asmodean's lightning really great, because it's not crazy different from oryignal, but still makes the game that much better looking :)

I prefer my Witcher games to have a grey, grizzled, gritty feel to them. I also couldn't stand the default 60 FOV, especially with my ultrawide monitor. And I absolutely detested the sickly blue fog that they put in the distance for absolutely no reason (pro tip: stuff still gets rendered behind the fog, so the fog doesn't improve performance.)

So I downloaded a mod to increase the FOV and another mod to remove that ghastly blue fog. I then used SweetFX to desaturate the living hell out of everything as well as reduce the exposure and add a hefty amount of film grain.

Here's what it looks like (and for bonus points, open the two screenshots in their own browser tab [so the image is bigger] and flip between them to see the difference!)

Now here's the same picture without SweetFX or fog removal, though with the same FOV:

And finally, the same as above but with vanilla FOV:

Last edited:
What kind of sorcery is needed to stop playing this fucking game? My backlog is killing me and CDPR is just about to throw even more great shit at us to explore -_- ....

Just when I thought I knew everything this game has got to offer a narcoleptic dwarf reappears outta nowhere. (Hail Radovid)

TL: DW / Spoiler / NSFW

Top Bottom