Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

Something else that should be familiar

Last edited:
Installed a ReShade preset (primarily to get the yellowness of Toussaint lowered), and it's made my game look even more gorgeous than it did before.

Underwater:

Geralt is somewhere in this picture:

Beating up these idiots is always fun:

You're IN Vizima right NOW...

The only way to get to this tower is by parkouring on rooftops... so how did the guard get there?

Bunch of scenic shots in spoilers to reduce post length (no spoilers for anything):

amm or early version of roaming armor or something else? (the armor)
also, you got 2 pendants ^^

Both... its a trick..

Get AMM Mod
Get BearlovesViper Mod
Get Witcher Schoo, Pendants

Don't Hide Body
Wear the Bear Armor T1
Enable Witcher Armor Viper in AMM

That way the Bear Armor Gets to Display the standard Pendant
and the Viper Armor will Show the Sholder Pads + Viper Pendant
Please Endorse the Mod Authors

Shout out to
@CAPA14

Last edited:
I have some question. Some screenshots look very neat and no pixelated, much better than the game AA. So what do you guys use to achieve that? I guess SweetFx but I don't want to change the game color. I mostly just want better AA.

I have some question. Some screenshots look very neat and no pixelated, much better than the game AA. So what do you guys use to achieve that? I guess SweetFx but I don't want to change the game color. I mostly just want better AA.

I don't know if you mean better AA in-game or just for the screenshots, but it depends mostly on how you post it I guess. I post them via deviantart and they don't look pixalated at all http://www.deviantart.com/

I don't know if you mean better AA in-game or just for the screenshots, but it depends mostly on how you post it I guess. I post them via deviantart and they don't look pixalated at all http://www.deviantart.com/

okay, so in these two screenshots, if you look at the full size, you can see the ragged edges on Ciri's and Syanna's swords. I wanna get rid of that. Many objects also have that ragged edge (geralt's hair from a distance, fences...). Many screenshots I saw on Steam are very smooth. Sorry, you've to click on the link.

I can post a few examples of those smooth screenshots if needed.

Top Bottom