So got the 1.05 patch from GOG but unhappy as my "sign Intensity" is still wrong!

+
So got the 1.05 patch from GOG but unhappy as my "sign Intensity" is still wrong!

So got the 1.05 patch from GOG but unhappy as my "sign Intensity" is still wrong its at 55000% still, I was told that this would be solved in 1.05 patch! How disappointed. Can a Dev please help me, I bought this game and now cant enjoy it because of this.

Thanks

Bodgeup

Well anoying aint it, I posted a while ago and was told this would be fixed in 1.05 but was it? No it wasnt. Sucks is being polite. Well disappointing, Having these hopped up stats makes the game unplayable as using signs kills any enemy in one hit! Takes away the enjoyment!

Well anoying aint it, I posted a while ago and was told this would be fixed in 1.05 but was it? No it wasnt. Sucks is being polite. Well disappointing, Having these hopped up stats makes the game unplayable as using signs kills any enemy in one hit! Takes away the enjoyment!

Just use Cheat engine to put back normal values then
or get a savegame from somebody at the same point as you are

and then stop respecc'ing

Okay so I just respecd again and equipped/unequipped a green mutagen and voila its now fixed!

re spec potion doesn't clear the Sign Intensity problem! Still there after taking it!

---------- Updated at 05:12 PM ----------

Cheat engine is a pain in the arse to find the right value! Dont know anyone at same point as me + it wouldnt be the same. I shouldnt have to do all this seeing as I paid for the game.

Anyway I am trying to find a way to either edit sav file or trainer with option that will help. If worst comes to worst ill have to try CE.

Thanks

---------- Updated at 05:18 PM ----------

Didnt work for me, I just tried doing the same but no matter what i unequipped or reequipped my sign intensity is still too high!

Last edited:
Top Bottom