i know that probably only 2 things out of that list might happen if not none but who knows maybe they meet us half way id be happy even if they acknowledged this post i want them to be aware how a lot of ppl feels the outcome it is what it is atleast we tried finger crossedI love all the suggestions here and i agree with all of them... the sad thing is... it all boils down to one simple statemen; you all basically suggest they should make the game they promised and heavily advertised for the past several years... soooo yea... they didn't do that for a reason... as long as that reason does not change i see little to no chance for any of your awesome suggestions to find their way into the game... and i really hate to say this! I hope CDPR proves me wrong on this one... but i just wouldn't get my hopes up!
Finally made the thread, it's bit large but I tried to include all so its the final boss on the topic of romance hopefully!I put the link you shared Next to Romance to your thread nice and easy
Post automatically merged:
Oh wait i just realized thats a wrong link I'll wait for you to toss me a link for the thread im sorry i messed it up XDD
Link addedFinally made the thread, it's bit large but I tried to include all so its the final boss on the topic of romance hopefully!
And thank you dear Poppy for giving it all so much passion and attention <3
Thread summary and disclaimer There will be spoilers. This thread doesn't advocate for less romance options it mainly wishes to address issues with current romances for the mutual benefit of the future ones we wish to see as well. Please engage in the discussion even though maybe none of the...forums.cdprojektred.com
Love the suggestions. What I want most of all is for the level cap to be increased in order to complete all the attributes and perks.I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"
- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
View attachment 11110898View attachment 11114942View attachment 11116070
-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk "there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?
View attachment 11115812
Oh man thats a good one to addLove the suggestions. What I want most of all is for the level cap to be increased in order to complete all the attributes and perks.
As much as i would love that to happen i doubt they will change the story to make it better what i think they gonna do tho is add more from the dlc's i think at this point all we can expect are tweaks, fixes and add a minimal of missing features but hey you never know anything can happenWould story related revisions count? Because I have a few good ones to share
No doubt things wont come tomorrow but i doubt its 2 years lets be real here if they put a perk that makes you undetected underwater is because there is or i should say was other sutff cut within it because right now it makes 0 sense, would be cool to see those cut things i heard things like barber shop in the witcher was added 4 months later or something ofc when we talking entire questlines i agree that takes time but if they wanted to release dlc's after 6 months that means they already sort of ready but with this buggy state it may or may not be delayedto move forward it needs 2 more years dev to reach and fullfill the initial ideas/functionalities/quests of the game