thanks to you guys i am playing Witcher 2 again on xbox

+
thanks to you guys i am playing Witcher 2 again on xbox

and LOVING it. i still wish it had much more monster quests and variety, but im enjoying it so much more second time around.

im really glad i gave it another shot. im stilldying to see vamps and werewolves though!

Great, im glad for you.

And i would add to what Geralt and Ciri said that the witcher games might get better in some aspects the more you play them, even if you absolutely loved them the first time as well.

Great, im glad for you.

And i would add to what Geralt and Ciri said that the witcher games might get better in some aspects the more you play them, even if you absolutely loved them the first time as well.
I can attest to this. The first time I played it it was good, but after going through it again I just kept coming back for more. You realize what all you missed the first time through and get to make different choices, find new gear, and chose a different combat style. I didn't realize how effective bombs were until I began experimenting on my third play through lol :p

and LOVING it. i still wish it had much more monster quests and variety, but im enjoying it so much more second time around.

im really glad i gave it another shot. im stilldying to see vamps and werewolves though!

Vamps and Werewolves are present in the first Witcher game. If you ever have a decent enough computer I advise you to play it - you get much more monster quests and monster variety there ; ]

Am I included in the thanks? ::)

Though to be honest, you cruised into a Witcher forum. Your Destiny to give it another chance was inevitable. ;)

No, but seriously, have fun!

Top Bottom