Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
So...Are you ready for another little rant, guys? What the hell is this shit?!

Some archer is stronger than Sheala and Sabrina combined.I really wanna know how did CDPR choose the power levels of some cards.This archer is not even some important NPC.So I ask again what the hell?!

All the times Philippa tells Sabrina to shut up :lol:
‘To hell with you all!’ Sabrina Glevissig suddenly shouted. ‘Philippa! What does all this mean? What does this trouble in Dol Angra mean? Didn't we establish that it shouldn’t start so soon?Why had this fucking Demavend not stopped it? Why is this slut Meve...’‘Shut up, Sabrina!’
“There is a difference,” Sabrina growled. “I was not Henselt's mistress for three years, let alone his spies!”“Enough of this! Shut up!”
‘Enough!’ she shouted. ‘Shut up, Sabrina! Do not let them provoke you, Francesca! Enough about Thanedd and Garstang. That is history!’
I love that Sabrina doesn't even try to argue. She probably gets told to shut up quite often, poor girl :D

Guest 3847602

I love that Sabrina doesn't even try to argue. She probably gets told to shut up quite often, poor girl

I think she too likes to shush people:

‘Nonsense,’ coughed Codringher, looking intently into his handkerchief. ‘A sorcerer spying for
Nilfgaard? Why? For money? Risible. Counting on serious power under the rule of the victorious
Emperor Emhyr? Even more ludicrous. It’s no secret that Emhyr var Emreis keeps his sorcerers on a
short leash. Sorcerers in Nilfgaard are treated about the same as, let’s say, stablemen. And they have
no more power than stablemen either. Would any of our headstrong mages choose to fight for an
emperor who would treat them as a stable boy? Philippa Eilhart, who dictates addresses and edicts to
Vizimir of Redania? Sabrina Glevissig, who interrupts the speeches of Henselt of Kaedwen, banging
her fist on the table and ordering the king to be silent and listen
? Vilgefortz of Roggeveen, who
recently told Demavend of Aedirn that, for the moment, he has no time for him?’

Ciri was at least greatly impressed with Rita's beauty.
There's a funny scene where Rita and Yen flash a visitor to the inn where they're staying, only to find out the visitor is Rayla, who is not impressed.
Also you're looking for this passage:
She saw Yennefer in the nude many times and she didn't think anyonecould have a more beautiful figure. She was wrong. At the sight of a naked Margarita Laux-
Antille even marble statues of goddesses and nymphs would sob with jealousy.

Top Bottom