The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused right now... and a bit skeptical. Are we getting some thing more tomorrow (in a few hours) then just words hidden on the page?

"The magician looked around carefully, finally finding what she was looking for.
Over the gully, supported horizontally by enormous boulders, lay a mighty tree trunk, dark, bare and
turning green with moss. Triss rode closer, wanting to make sure this was, indeed, the Trail and not a tree
accidentally felled in a gale. But she spied a narrow, indistinct pathway disappearing into the woods. She
could not be mistaken - this was definitely the Trail, a path encircling the old castle of Kaer Morhen and
beset with obstacles, where witchers trained to improve their running speeds and controlled breathing."
-Blood Of the Elves

So besides Yennefer do you think the trailer might show us a little of Kaer Morhen?
Home sweet home.

It would be great by the way, can't wait to wander around Kaer Morhen again, I liked it the first time I played The Witcher, I liked it even more when re-playing it again after reading all the books. So guess how I feel right now.

Okay thanks @mefris
When I read his post a few pages back I thought he was joking, and that the devs even commented on it seemed strange to me. That's why I had to ask.
(Since the devs haven't really responded to our plea's in the last 80 or so pages it felt surreal to me that this time it was serious.)

Btw you can already see Yen's silhouette in the character's section on W3 homepage, next to Ciri. And a nekker-like creature below with the monsters, dunno if they were there before or not tho :D

Since a lot of people seem to be a bit confused about what's going on: Marcin (CDPR Community Manager) said something other than words might appear on the trail website tomorrow. The 4 PM time is a joke made by mefris, a fellow forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom